Anyone have a rental property for cheap?

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
njclimber

Anyone have a rental property for cheap?

Post by njclimber »

I'm working in the red for the season and looking for affordable living options. Possibly me by myself or 3 roommates all together. Looking to upgrade from the campgrounds. Responsible adults. Let me know if you know of anything. Thank you!
Willy

Re: Anyone have a rental property for cheap?

Post by Willy »

Your best option would probably be to talk to Dave, the owner of Land of the Arches. He has a couple of apartments he rents out.
njclimber

Post by njclimber »

Staying there right now ;) looking for a step up...
Cromper

Post by Cromper »

I don't know if there are any responsible adults living at the gorge
njclimber

Post by njclimber »

I don't have a good come back to that except that I pay my bills on time and thoroughly respect other people's stuff...
Sandymalone88

Post by Sandymalone88 »

Cromper wrote:I don't know if there are any responsible adults living at the gorge
Haha, agreed Crompy.

Are you staying at the shack made out of wooden doors at the arches or the legit apartments in the back? There are two decent apartments that Cromper and I stayed in years back.
njclimber

Post by njclimber »

A coworker is living in the shack. I'm living in my van which isn't really all that terrible if I can't find anything. I spoke with Dave and the only thing he offered me was the other shack so I'm assuming that the apartments are currently rented out.
njclimber

Post by njclimber »

Bump. Still looking for a place...
Sarahbelzile

Post by Sarahbelzile »

I am looking for a place for the season (here till November) too. I will have my daughter with me as well, she is 19. I found a cute house in Campton for $500 per month with three bedrooms, but I didn't pull the trigger on it for some reason. My cell is 216-870-7669, maybe text me and we can discuss if it would make sense to find a place together? I really want a cabin in the gorge for the season, but thats probably gonna be prohibitively expensive.
Stella Belle

Post by Stella Belle »

Hmm, I remember I heard something about rental place, let me check it. I have found some properties here https://tranio.com/, it's a real estate broker and they have lots of properties for rent/sale, don’t charge commission which is great!