Call for Submissions: In the RED

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
bcombs

Re: Call for Submissions: In the RED

Post by bcombs »

pumpout2004 wrote:Or the "my boy just sent Twinkie" story? One of the most epic examples of gratuitous spray. Not sure that is what Chris is looking for, but it is one of my favorites.
Good times! It was in the fall of 2007. I never did send Twinkie though. :cry:

Come to think if it, I don't think I sent Creep Show that day either.
milspecmark

Post by milspecmark »

These are great stories. Please keep em coming
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

Andrew wrote:
Ascentionist wrote:
businessprofessional wrote:I've heard the Dick Doctor story (top notch), but never the My Bro Just Sent Twinkie story. Any way an entertaining summary can be provided here?
Anybody know when this story happened? Just wondering cause I might know the guy and his boy. I had some local friends who used to knock around the gorge doing shit like that. They actually climbed stuff like Twinkie but it wasn't pretty. They're all too old and fat now and busted up from their tours of duty.
Probably 2008 to 2010. Let me see if I still have Brad's number and I will ask him, but only if you put the story in.
I think I'll have to do that. Can I edit/embellish? Or would someone like to do that? I want this to be consumable for the masses so I need to translate some climber-speak at times. I don't know though, so far its been pretty heavy with climbing stories...maybe it'll just end up being a climbers' book.
There is no TEAM in I