Motherlode Hill

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
vertical1

Re: Motherlode Hill

Post by vertical1 »

Motherlode Hill is worse than it was a week ago thanks to the morons that shouldn't be going down there and then tear up the road. Had to pull someone out today, and a reliable source said people were getting stuck all weekend.

Good thing it will be graded again in 6 months... Thanks a lot F-ing Retards!
GumBall

Post by GumBall »

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but could we raise money (maybe through the RRGCC) to fund a more-permanent solution for that hill? When you go to the Coal Bank section of the PMRP, you go down a hill that's very similar to the Motherlode hill but it's paved. Could we pay the county to do something similar with the Motherlode hill?
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

This past weekend
This past weekend
EricDorsey

Post by EricDorsey »

Yep, motherload road on 10/10/16 seemed about as bad as I have ever seen it. Probably time to find a more permanent solution...
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

5 days to destroy it lol
pumpout2004

Post by pumpout2004 »

I just...don't understand? How do you f!@k up as bad as that picture? Is it volume of cars, driving ability, or is it actually that bad? I drove out on 10/9 in a low clearance FWD car without a scrape or spin of the tires and thought, "meh its bad, but not horrible".
Chuffer juice!
businessprofessional

Post by businessprofessional »

I was down there Saturday night and witnessed the epic traffic jam/road destruction.

There was a surprisingly high number of people who could not drive in reverse. By which I mean they could not go backwards.

And, you know, that aint good.
clif

Post by clif »

There is only one explanation for this. The Russians.

..and the Mexicans. Of course all the people of Islam had a hand in it, too. With the help of the Chinese.

We don't need a road, we need BIG WALLS!
training is for people who care, i have a job.
Cromlech

Post by Cromlech »

Jesse Wong, Ed Mank and my son Will found another Lode Hill climb failure on Monday afternoon (Oct 10, 2016). After the car was winched back onto the road, Ed Mank drove the car up the hill for the young couple.

Photo Credit: Jesse Wong [img]U:\Documents\Pictures\14610891_641469769358155_4547395500112862424_n.jpg[/img]

https://www.facebook.com/ontariorockcli ... =3&theater
Nick

Post by Nick »

The road up to the coal bank parking is starting to get gnarly, lots of people parking below it on Sunday. My favorite part is that after waiting for a ford focus to not be able to get up the hill, some people come down the steep section the opposite direction, proceed to roll down their window and yell,

"HEY, IS THIS THE SHIRE!?!?!?!?!"

...priceless!