RIP RRC

Discussions full of RAGE!
Horatio Felacio

Re: RIP RRC

Post by Horatio Felacio »

i just put lizards down in my dickhole so that the next time i get laid, i can really please here with a facial
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
rjackson

Post by rjackson »

Ahhhh . . . How I miss the love. :-)

And sorry about the near miss man, I was still wobbly after a mighty 5.6 epic. Send me the bill for any psychological damage (that I may have caused).
Pick myself up, stop lookin' back.
Grand Funk Railroad
KD

Post by KD »

I am so sorry for the feelings that I have hurt over the years - I have begun a life of solitude and meditation to repent for all of my unkind posts and thread hijacking and any other bad vibes I have caused in this or other past lifetimes. I did attempt to reincarnate in another form at my local Meetup group and was promptly - and correctly- ejected once I even attempted practical joking or any other type of bad judgement that could hurt any soul that ever lived's feelings. I now proceed back to my pilgrimage upon the backbone of eastern America via the AT in search of redemption and spiritual enlightenment. As proof - I am resisting to rant about anything even things related to anti-climber or the owners of Roadside Crag. For now....