Black Gold?

Having problems finding a crag or a route?
melkin22

Black Gold?

Post by melkin22 »

Does any one know if working Black Gold the first week in April is a good idea or will it be too wet? Thanks!
whoneedsfeet

Re: Black Gold?

Post by whoneedsfeet »

Since I control the weather at the Red I will make sure it won't be, just for you.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
Rx2Climb

Post by Rx2Climb »

It could be perfect weather or raining or snowing. The weather in early April is completely unpredictable in Kentucky, just as it is the rest of the year. Sorry. Best thing to do would be check the weather about a week before your trip and have a back up plan (another area or a steep ass).
Drugs are Cool!
Rx2Climb

Post by Rx2Climb »

whoneedsfeet wrote:Since I control the weather at the Red I will make sure it won't be, just for you.
Or you could offer whoneedsfeet sexual favors (not a handy, no one wants a handy). Since they control the weather.
Drugs are Cool!
melkin22

Post by melkin22 »

Rx2Climb wrote:It could be perfect weather or raining or snowing. The weather in early April is completely unpredictable in Kentucky, just as it is the rest of the year. Sorry. Best thing to do would be check the weather about a week before your trip and have a back up plan (another area or a steep ass).
Thanks for the advice. I don't think I am going risk this being one of my projects for the week. I will have to look around more.