PSA: The Crust is Coming Off

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
philip_sallee2

Re: PSA: The Crust is Coming Off

Post by philip_sallee2 »

Heres the picture. Sorry if this is anyone on here, if it is then you should stop being a creep. I had no idea my son was even taking pictures till we got home and discovered about 200 pictures of the back of my head. This was on July 7th at 4 PM.
Attachments
_MG_4391.jpg
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

It's possible but not probable that this guy has anything to do with the break-in near PMRP recently. From a local standpoint Indian Creek is a long way from Bald Rock.
There is no TEAM in I
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

That's not the man I saw in the PMRP last Friday. he was older, heavy set - mid 50's. The woman was of undeterminable age with about 4 teeth total. brown hair, super thin, and shorter than the guy.

As for lockers - the Daniel Boone Trading Post may be interested in putting some in - or even Miguels, land or arches, and/or lindas... low tech coin ones would take about 400 uses for them to recoup the cost so it would probably only be good at high volume locations like Miguels. free ones might be better at daniel boone or bear tack to get people to come to businesses that climbers might not normally frequent.

An easier, low cost option is to make friends. Carpool 4 people to the crag in one car and lock everything in the other car at the place where you're camping or staying. It's good to have friends :-)
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

That might be the couple I saw. The only thing I remember is the woman was painfully thin and might have had brown hair. It was a sunny day and they were walking in the shade along the top of Bald Rock Rd.

And I saw them somewhere before that because I recognized them, but can't remember where. Not at the trailer.
There is no TEAM in I
Ottice Webb

Post by Ottice Webb »

Thats Brain(Brian Daniel) he aint no stealer but he's in Powell Co jail on an indictment for making meth
tpowell

Post by tpowell »

I'd suggest an old fashion stakeout. Grab a few burly sport climbers to hide in the bushes, wait for said suspect to come snooping around cars, snap a few pictures, call the police/tell the thief to piss off, and nip this problem in the butt secret agent style.
Ottice Webb

Post by Ottice Webb »

Well that guy is hemmed up now,dont punch him in the mouth tho he's prolly got hep c
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

tpowell wrote:a few burly sport climbers to hide in the bushes
lol good luck with that
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

dustonian wrote:
tpowell wrote:a few burly sport climbers to hide in the bushes
lol good luck with that
I know a few off hand with beer guts and old man strength.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

The Tutt klan lives in fear of the dad bod