Endurance Training

Quit whining. Drink bourbon. Climb more.
Luc Ried

Endurance Training

Post by Luc Ried »

What type of training should I do to get ready specifically for the 100ft overhanging routes in the gorge. I'm an Arkansan climbed, so I don't have walls that are that steep for that long. Are there any tips or programs or methods that anybody has done to train endurance/power endurance? I'll be on routes like Transworld Depravity and 50 words for pumped, so I need as much endurance as possible and to be able to recover at resting points.
ynp1

Re: Endurance Training

Post by ynp1 »

Fo Real!!!
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

sweet brah, I bet you drive a huge jacked up 4x4 truck with truck nuts too.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
@@@

Post by @@@ »

Taken straight from the best and latest endurance training guide, you are guaranteed to see results. I've been doing this for the past 4 months and my endurance is better than it has ever been! I will hopefully crush my 7 year project, the Standard Route on Courthouse Rock this spring.
Curling Beers
"A form of resistance training, involving the act of lifting a can or glass of beer from ones to side to ones mouth.
Extensive beer curling can lead to definition in the biceps and forearm, for this reason while drinking alternate arms should be used in order to keep the body in proportion. "
kenellis

Post by kenellis »

alternate arms should be used in order to keep the body in proportion.
one should utilize a 60/40 split favoring his non-primary-masturbatory arm in order to achieve true harmonious balance
Rx2Climb

Post by Rx2Climb »

I tried the 60/40 split and I still fell off 50 Words. I even tried to change my masterurbatory habits to a 50/50 arm ratio with no success. What am I doing wrong?
Drugs are Cool!