Caterers in the gorge

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
GWG

Caterers in the gorge

Post by GWG »

I'm interested in finding available caterers in the gorge area for a wedding reception next fall.

Suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

Geoff
JonnyC

Re: Caterers in the gorge

Post by JonnyC »

My wife and I were married at Cliffview Resort back in September. We had City BBQ cater out of Lexington for our reception. The food was delicious, but I have to say that I think most of our guests liked the 50 pizzas we got from Miguels the night before the wedding even more.
Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
jack89

Post by jack89 »

For wedding reception my advice would be milan to madrid caterers. Amazing catering services provided during my wedding reception. Fantastic service,delicious food and very professional in there work.
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

We hired a woman out of lexington to cater the rehearsal dinner for 80 (we included ALL family for an extra fun time!). I would definitely look in lexington. We had trouble finding ones in the gorge area. The RockHouse can cater (but Arron was on vacation when we got married so that didn't work for us). I would also contact Stephanie Bueler (my tiny weddings) - she has a lot of great information on her site about getting married in the area. And she knows people :-)
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun