Is everyone getting ready for fall?

Quit whining. Drink bourbon. Climb more.
Redpoint

Post by Redpoint »

I sure am, been training smart. I did a ton of leg lift exercises yesterday and I think I overexerted myself;I went from a cold to bronchitis. O and I practically threw my back out.

Of course my diet is on point; I had a Lean Cuisine and cake for lunch, the same cake I've been eating on all week. Who's birthday is it you ask, nobodies. For dinner I had a single Hot Pocket as the main course and for sides: a doughnut, a banana, and some chips. Of course I saved room for desert: icecream.
"It is difficult to estimate the potential damage of solvents; therefore the middle of the rope should never be marked with a felt-tip pen or similar. Although a danger might be improbable, it should never be ignored." Mammut
dustonian

Re: Is everyone getting ready for fall?

Post by dustonian »

Twinkie is goin DOWN this season, bro!!
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

You should probably lose the banana next time around.
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

Ho-ot pockets!
There is no TEAM in I
Redpoint

Post by Redpoint »

Brentucky, I took your advice and I'm on a strictly junk food diet only. I think it has significantly helped me to already be back at Rocksport sending the 12s.

Today I had a frosted donut (with sprinkles!!!) for breakfast, a cinnamon pretzel at the mall for lunch, and for dinner I had popcorn drenched in hand poured butter, with a medium bag of goldfish. Then I ate 8 Thin Mints and to finish things off a cinnamon donut.
"It is difficult to estimate the potential damage of solvents; therefore the middle of the rope should never be marked with a felt-tip pen or similar. Although a danger might be improbable, it should never be ignored." Mammut