You give blood, I give money

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
crazyhair

You give blood, I give money

Post by crazyhair »

To steal JR's idea from last summer, I've decided to donate $5 to the RRGCC towards meeting the Conservation Alliance matching grant for every pint of blood you guys donate.

To get me to donate money:
1) go donate blood- Lex folks- the center on Mapleleaf has awesome snacks and free wifi!
2) get some sort of "proof" that you donated blood, many places give out a work excuse if you ask for one.
3) post a picture of the "proof" in this thread (or PM me a picture) by December 24th.

At least 10 people need to donate blood by December 24th, or the money goes to fund my crippling Altoid addiction.
There is officially no limit, but if 1,000 people donate blood by Christmas Eve, I may have to take out a loan. . .

Also, if you donate your hair to Locks of Love, I will donate $20 on your behalf to the Coalition (take a picture of you with your cut-off ponytail!)

If some sort of medical condition prevents you from donating blood and your hair isn't long enough to donate, then convince at least two friends to do it (and have them say you did so on here) and I will still donate $5 for you and $5 for each of them!
Cromper

Re: You give blood, I give money

Post by Cromper »

What's the policy on organ donation?
crazyhair

Post by crazyhair »

Imma give about tree-fiddy.
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

I ain't got no god damn tree-fiddy, damn loch ness monster.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
areeba

Post by areeba »

I really enjoyed reading this post. I miss the RRG of old and may never make it back as the crowds and the scene has changed a lot as has my body. I have had the privilege of having my son and other young friends get the old guy up some routes. Hope you get that with your kids down the road as it is a great experience
Our Actual Exams and Certkiller ccnp service provider gre exam provide you 100% pass a+ 220-801 lab You can get access to quincy toefl and with Miami International University of Art & Design resources of http://www.selftestengine.com/.