wall name

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
dustonian

Re: wall name

Post by dustonian »

climb2core wrote: my next 5.5 I will call "Lena Likes To Suck Dick while Taking It Up The Ass"
A bit wordy, but better than patriotsquestion911.com
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

dustonian wrote:
climb2core wrote: my next 5.5 I will call "Lena Likes To Suck Dick while Taking It Up The Ass"
A bit wordy, but better than patriotsquestion911.com
AKA "Lowest Expectations"
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/496691/daniel_beck.html
clif

Post by clif »

thanks again for the option Andrew.

would PMS become PMSSS, cause that would be one crazy kitty?
training is for people who care, i have a job.
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

Call it what ever you want. Anarchy!
There is no TEAM in I
lena_chita

Post by lena_chita »

climb2core wrote:
lena_chita wrote:Is Vine Wall and dumber than Fruit Wall?

As long as it is easily pronoinceable, and not something like "idiotconstipatorgetsobsessed.com wall", who cares! ... but then again, it will just get abbreviated to "idiot wall", so... that's O.K. too.

Oh, and speaking of names, I have a request for route developers. Can you please bolt a wall where all 5.easies will have names along the lines of Deadly Struggle Scarred for Life Trepanation Skullfuck Rebel Pain F in the A, and all the 5.hard routes have names like Soft Fluffy Bunnies, Pretty Butterflies, Cute Little Kittens, and Sparkly Pink Rhinestones?

Yes, my next 5.5 I will call "Lena Likes To Suck Dick while Taking It Up The Ass". Let's make sure to get out together, so you can explain that to my 6 year old when we tell him what route route he is getting on. ;)
Wow, you cracked my calling-girl profile! The secret is out. :shock:

I am very good at explaining things to kids, so no problem. However, I am even better at filtering what I expose the kids to, so I could possibly just say that this route is called Lena Likes, or LLTS, if I thought it was a good route for them to climb, and that is a pretty easy solution. I am pretty sure Horst kids have climbed Kick Me in the Jimmies at a very tender age, and also survived climbing BOHICA, or working F in the A in Ten Sleep, without irreversible damage to their mental health.

But my route naming request had nothing to do with kids and protecting their tender feelings though, believe it or not. It was just for fun. And it doesn't need to be crude at all. What I am getting at, it would be fun if the "Girlfriend Route" was the new 5.14, and "Thug Paradize" was a 5.4 next to it.
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

lena_chita wrote:What I am getting at, it would be fun if the "Girlfriend Route" was the new 5.14, and "Thug Paradize" was a 5.4 next to it.
Are you crazy? Fun?!

Climbing isn't about fun. If you're climbing to have fun you are sorely disillusioned. Go back to the "fun" gym from whence you came. And take your flowery attitudes with you!

Climbing is about gear-jamming and crack-whoring and sport-clipping and face-spraying non-fun. Not. Fun.

Do you think those guys who put in all those bolts are having fun? That's work missy. And all of those people who work to get up their latest project? WORK! Absolutely never fun.

There's nothing fun about climbing.
There is no TEAM in I
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

I quit climbing about two years ago, I'm just here for the bud light and the sorostitutes.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
tradotto

Post by tradotto »

whoneedsfeet wrote:I'm just here for the bud light...
lena_chita

Post by lena_chita »

Ascentionist wrote:
lena_chita wrote:What I am getting at, it would be fun if the "Girlfriend Route" was the new 5.14, and "Thug Paradize" was a 5.4 next to it.
Are you crazy? Fun?!

Climbing isn't about fun. If you're climbing to have fun you are sorely disillusioned. Go back to the "fun" gym from whence you came. And take your flowery attitudes with you!

Climbing is about gear-jamming and crack-whoring and sport-clipping and face-spraying non-fun. Not. Fun.

Do you think those guys who put in all those bolts are having fun? That's work missy. And all of those people who work to get up their latest project? WORK! Absolutely never fun.

There's nothing fun about climbing.
This explains a lot of things I was noticing about route developers, thanks for clarification!
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I called it Bail Wall 8 years ago.