7-19-2014

Need a partner?
david.j.tighe

7-19-2014

Post by david.j.tighe »

I'm looking for a partner for 7-19-2014 all day. I lead up to 10a. I have a rope etc.

Since I have limited opportunities to climb I'd like to put in a full day if the weather holds.

David
RMoore

Re: 7-19-2014

Post by RMoore »

PM sent
Jesse James

Post by Jesse James »

You will probably see lots of people working on trails and other maintenance that day, keeping climbing accessible. There is a lot of work to do and we sure could use two more volunteers.
http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewtop ... 28&t=16262
david.j.tighe

Post by david.j.tighe »

After some thought I've decided to climb instead. I'm not from the area and tomorrow is one of the few days of the year I'll be able to climb outside. In lieu of my physical support I'm going to make a donation to RRGCC right now.

I really do appreciate all the time and effort that it takes to make RRG the climbing destination that it is. Still, it is very hard for me to give up one of the handful of days I'll get to climb on real rock this year. As a Clevelander with a small child I'm a little deprived :)
captain static

Post by captain static »

We certainly understand when visiting climbers just want to climb and the RRGCC appreciates any and all donations. It looks like your donation has pushed the thermometer for our Conservation Alliance - http://rrgcc.org/misc/the-rrgcc-receive ... -alliance/ - matching grant over the $1,000 mark! Thank you David.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

david.j.tighe wrote:After some thought I've decided to climb instead. I'm not from the area and tomorrow is one of the few days of the year I'll be able to climb outside. In lieu of my physical support I'm going to make a donation to RRGCC right now.

I really do appreciate all the time and effort that it takes to make RRG the climbing destination that it is. Still, it is very hard for me to give up one of the handful of days I'll get to climb on real rock this year. As a Clevelander with a small child I'm a little deprived :)
Thanks for the donation!!! We sure appreciate visiting climbers that help out when they can! :-) Enjoy your day climbing!
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun