Miller Fork : the Tale of a Three Star Area

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
tradotto

Re: Miller Fork : the Tale of a Three Star Area

Post by tradotto »

dustonian wrote:Hardly riled up. Moral of story: Ohio climbing gyms are hotbeds of douchebaggery
I thought the red was the biggest Ohio Climbing gym. Er well, yeah, then, I guess you're right. :P
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

tradotto wrote:
dustonian wrote:Hardly riled up. Moral of story: Ohio climbing gyms are hotbeds of douchebaggery
I thought the red was the biggest Ohio Climbing gym. Er well, yeah, then, I guess you're right. :P
Living the dream
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

I take it back, not all Ohio climbers are dbags. It just sounds like Dave and Alex have been climbing too many of Andrew's routes :twisted:

BTW did they do Trepination? That one kicks ass.
pumpout2004

Post by pumpout2004 »

Singularity is climbing gold. That thing gets 5 stars in my book for sure. Trepination I loved, but it is 4 star I think.
Chuffer juice!
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

WTF dude make up your mind... you and Alex run out of Ritalin this week or what?
pumpout2004 wrote: how it is possible to have such a large area of rock with no pristine lines.

yet miller - nothing. Just bad luck?
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Obviously they just haven't been to Dolphin Wall or the "Hal Garner Memorial Crag" yet, right Johnny..?
AlexAndEr

Post by AlexAndEr »

Singularity is not five stars. Four stars is fair. Andrew has even agreed on this. There can be five star lines in three star areas. The entire point of saying that an area is three stars is that you are making a generalization and taking an average of all of the routes in the area. I hope we all understand what an average is because five star lines as well as three and one star lines can all exist.

As for the Ritalin, I prefer the slow release Adderall. It last longer and gives a much more full body effect. I highly recommend it.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Do you snort it or take it rectally?
AlexAndEr

Post by AlexAndEr »

For the full body effect I mentioned earlier, I recommend crushing it up (a mortar and pestle works well) putting it on a spoon and melting it and injecting it like we do with that smack we all know and love. If you are in a pinch and really need our next fix, your rectum suggestion works well just make sure you really shove it up there.
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

Skipping cruxes is a way of life.