News re Muir Valley

Posts here will show on front page

Moderator: terrizzi

Rotarypwr345704

Re: News re Muir Valley

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

Toy wrote:If you don't plan to contribute anything to the dialog outside of long lining, just bow out.
Let me, once again, refer you back to your first comment. And yet, here you are still being non-contributory. And it's funny how a "special needs" person can use proper grammar better than the "adults" on this site. Not knowing the difference between their, they're and there makes you a retard. Maybe you forgot your helmet?
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
clif

Post by clif »

hey Sam, it sounds like this spring weather has really got the blood flowing, i hope you have some rewarding challenges to keep you occupied and able to enjoy it.
training is for people who care, i have a job.
Rotarypwr345704

clif wrote:hey Sam, it sounds like this spring weather has really got the blood flowing, i hope you have some rewarding challenges to keep you occupied and able to enjoy it.
Hey thanks bud! I look forward to seeing you REAL soon ;)
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
alien2

Post by alien2 »

His right eye is lower and out of shape from the left. That usually means the person could be batshit crazy. The right eye is tied to parts of the brain that make one a reasonable and under control person. His is not right. I would steer clear of him.
You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

~ Napoleon Dynamite
Rotarypwr345704

alien2 wrote:His right eye is lower and out of shape from the left. That usually means the person could be batshit crazy. The right eye is tied to parts of the brain that make one a reasonable and under control person. His is not right. I would steer clear of him.
You think that Tigger picture is of me? lol :lol:

tbwilsonky

Post by tbwilsonky »

The most wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things.
haunted.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

By the way, now is a good time to donate. An anonymous donor is matching donations up to $5000 until May 24 dollar for dollar, so you can make your money count double.
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/496691/daniel_beck.html
tactless

Post by tactless »

potts wrote:
ray wrote:I climb in a lot of areas around the country and none of them have the Jurassic Park feel that Muir does yet they are still magnificent areas.
Uh, just how do you keep an area like the PMRP "magnificent" with thousands of climbers and no toilets? Apparently you've lost your sense of smell in areas like the Lode, Choc Factory, etc. Yeah, the "roads" to the PMRP and MFRP climbs are really magnificent, as is that Tryle Tutt security system out there. Oh… and I forgot to mention all those magnificent free range canines. Gosh, that RRGCC place is just downright… well, magnificent!

I guess some of us weirdos labor under the delusion that climbers should practice LNT and that a decent climbing area is more than just a piece of rock with some hardware attached.

Some of us found your "Jurassic Park" comment a bit odd, so last weekend, we did a little research and came up with this --

Now that it was revealed Potts is weber this is more interesting
http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewtop ... ts#p266835
weber

Post by weber »

tactless wrote:Now that it was revealed Potts is weber this is more interesting
Wrong.

Please let's put this unpleasant disagreement in a public forum between the Ellingtons and me to rest. The climbing community doesn't need or deserve it. I've apologized to Ray and Michelle privately for my part in it, and I'm doing it here now publicly.
We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. - Randy Pausch
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. - Henry David Thoreau
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

4 months in.. How is the fund raising efforts going. Looked at the website and could not find much.
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.