News re Muir Valley

Posts here will show on front page

Moderator: terrizzi

Rotarypwr345704

Re: News re Muir Valley

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

Toy wrote:Could be. Some get more practice than others. I'm sure your technique is far superior.
It's even more cute when someone tries to act as though they don't masturbate...
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
Toy

Post by Toy »

Roto if only you contributed as much to the community as you did to this forum. At some point trolling just becomes you being a dick. I guess since I'm stroking you with this dialogue I've done my masturbation for today
Rotarypwr345704

Toy wrote:Roto if only you contributed as much to the community as you did to this forum. At some point trolling just becomes you being a dick. I guess since I'm stroking you with this dialogue I've done my masturbation for today
I'd prefer to let you do all the work and donate all the money. All while "stroking" me. Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrr

And 353 posts in 6 years isn't exactly a contributor...
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
Toy

Post by Toy »

To this board, no. If you think that posting here is contributing, you've been in that fucking cat suit far too long.
Rotarypwr345704

Toy wrote:If you don't plan to contribute anything to the dialog outside of long lining, just bow out.
And yet here you are, not contributing anything...

Toy

Post by Toy »

Seriously dude, go volunteer in your community (church, neighborhood, school, youth sport or RRGCC). Something. I built trails and hauled gear before you existed. He'll at least go belay somebody on a project. Give a few bucks to The Coalition or Muir. Or just keep being you
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

Toy wrote:Could be. Some get more practice than others. I'm sure your technique is far superior.
Possibly, not my fault it still gets up. Go back to reminiscing about the good ole days of hauling gear before rotary was born, you're starting to sound like a two-bit Larry Day.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
Toy

Post by Toy »

Thanks for your donation. See ya at trail day and the soup kitchen
Rotarypwr345704

Toy wrote:Thanks for your donation. See ya at trail day and the soup Climbers
Maybe you didn't understand.
Rotarypwr345704 wrote:I'd prefer to let you do all the work and donate all the money. All while "stroking" me. Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrr
Now go do more work so I can reap the benefits!

Toy

Post by Toy »

Thanks again. Now I know what it feels like to be a a special needs teacher. I'll get started on your IEP. Don't be surprised if adults talk louder and slower around you from now on. Just tryin to accommodate you