Also Found at Muir Valley

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Liz_Weber

Also Found at Muir Valley

Post by Liz_Weber »

Also found at Muir Valley:
• Mountain Hardware jacket
• Outdoor Research jacket
• Patagonia fleece
These items were left at Bruise Brothers
Owners may PM me, stop by the house, or leave a message at 606 668-9066 or 317 291-354 to claim.

Liz
mjkusn01

Re: Also Found at Muir Valley

Post by mjkusn01 »

You don't have to have much money to leave expensive clothes laying around.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Sounds like these BBrothers climbers are equipped for an expedition to Annapurna... I'm lucky to remember my cotton sweatshirt from Goodwill when I climb in the Red
MoHAlixPr

Post by MoHAlixPr »

Man those other climbers aren't as climber as me I only climb naked cuz I'm so poor and so climber.
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

Bruise is chaos!!....people come in, dump gear, move to another climb 40 ft away,,then others arrive and cover up half of your stuff, you try to move, get out of the way, leave the area as soon as you can and it's easy to leave stuff behind. Organize. Keep gear together, or back in your pack when it gets busy. Try not to spread out all over a space that you know is going to get busy during a nice day. And best yet, keep a checklist of what you brought along in your pocket, and check it off before you walk away from the area for the day. It's great that Webers do such a nice job of collecting gear and clothes and have a 'lost and found' service going.
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

Yeah cause I always wonder into the woods with my notebook and number 2 pencil in my pocket protector.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
EricDorsey

Post by EricDorsey »

I forgot to add my actual checklist onto my checklist and subsequently left it at Bruise Bros when we packed up for the day. If anyone sees a notebook and Patagonia brand #2 pencil let me know!
businessprofessional

Post by businessprofessional »

whoneedsfeet wrote:Yeah cause I always wonder into the woods with my notebook and number 2 pencil in my pocket protector.
Nobody "wonder"s into the woods. You should come back to Cincy and get some schooling.
whatahutch

Post by whatahutch »

I wander into the wonder of the woods. I also do actually carry a number 2 pencil in my right front hip pocket and small notepad in my back left pocket. They come in handy when you want to memorize a crux sequence you keep blowing. I have written down sequences and then turned them into boulder problems on my garage wall. Dorky as it may be, it sure does help get that redpoint.
"Come to send, not condescend" - Eddie Vedder
tpowell

Post by tpowell »

Seems to be a good year for booty plunderin'.