Miller Fork

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
One-Fall

Re: Miller Fork

Post by One-Fall »

Ill donate $100 bucks to the cause if any of the complainers join you tomorrow. Just let me know.
Can't we all just get along?
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

Soooooo the world is waiting. Did you donate?
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
clif

Post by clif »

One-Fall wrote:Ill donate $100 bucks to the cause if any of the complainers join you tomorrow. Just let me know.
i'm not sure if i've been classified as a complainer or not but if you'd be so generous to include me i hope to make it in a few weeks.
training is for people who care, i have a job.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

We got some serious work done at the Infirmary thanks to BusinessProfessional. Also, Coopers Wall is look super good.
Living the dream
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Can someone explain the 6' wide trail mentioned that is not an old or new oil road?
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

Andrew wrote:We got some serious work done at the Infirmary thanks to BusinessProfessional. Also, Coopers Wall is look super good.

The only thing that fatass did was prob drink beers and break off holds on your choss pile of routes. plus coopers wall is gonna be sick nasty!!!!
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
Rotarypwr345704

One-Fall wrote:Ill donate $100 bucks to the cause if any of the complainers join you tomorrow. Just let me know.
I'll take your silence as a no... Why does your donation have to be conditional? If you have an extra $100 laying around that you may donate, why not just donate it? I mean, do what you want with your hard earned money, no one would think less of you if you spent that $100 on a hooker instead. But you offer money knowing that there is only a handful of people that get their jollies off by being in the woods alone with some pieces of metal and rope. So you know no one is going to show up, especially on such a short notice. So really, how are you any worse than those "complaining?" You sir, should donate $200 to prove your loyalty...
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Calm down dude, Lee donates money to support the Red all the time. What have you done?
businessprofessional

Post by businessprofessional »

Thanks for the kind words Feet! My fatness was indeed instrumental in breaking off many unwanted holds at the Infirmary. Loves it.
Rotarypwr345704

dustonian wrote:Calm down dude, Lee donates money to support the Red all the time. What have you done?
Well in that case, Lee let me suck your dick. You are a god of a role model. And Dustin, didn't you see my post earlier? I donated 2 cents last year. Now, you may say that isn't much, but currently that is more than Lee, and he said that he would do MUCH more than that...