Notice to Tradies

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
tradotto

Re: Notice to Tradies

Post by tradotto »

I'll go if ya'll don't mind a newb tagging along.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Sweet! If we get enough people we can divide up the crews too... lots of routes in DBNF are long overdue.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

I'm in
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
dfspau2

Post by dfspau2 »

It would be awesome to spend a day or a weekend showing some love to some good old trad routes!
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man..." -Dr. Gonzo
caribe

Post by caribe »

Cromper wrote:
dfspau2 wrote:Once I get back in Aug., I would like to spend the day replacing some stuff at Fortress... If anyone is interested we can plan something...
I'm down.
Me too!
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Anyone know what needs work at Fortress? I heard that a good number of anchors have been replaced there already.
dfspau2

Post by dfspau2 »

I don't know if they have already been replaced but the last time we were up on Scratch Your Face they were kind of bad, those are the ones that made me originally think of Fortress... If there is another crag that needs more attention I would be down to put in some time anywhere...
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man..." -Dr. Gonzo
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Purple Valley, Indian Creek, Phantasia, and Lady Slipper are all good choices as well.
dfspau2

Post by dfspau2 »

It would be cool to put some anchors on TNT... that thing is sweet, and I remember the tat on the boulder being really bad...
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

For sure. Also I can't remember but I imagine Muscle Beach could use some love. As could Vector Trouble. And Inhibitor? One or both of those has a shitty tree anchor for such a popular route.