Sporty sport lines allowed?

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
dustonian

Re: Sporty sport lines allowed?

Post by dustonian »

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing... master thread-killer, Todd McCormick!

It was for the best.
rjackson

Post by rjackson »

In my experience, a thread initiated by Pigsteak can not be killed...
Pick myself up, stop lookin' back.
Grand Funk Railroad
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Lets keep up the route developer bashing... Its making want to bolt some messed up stuff on purpose instead of my usual method of doing it by accident.
Living the dream
clif

Post by clif »

Angels in Heaven.jpg
Angels in Heaven.jpg (11.42 KiB) Viewed 5203 times
training is for people who care, i have a job.
rjackson

Post by rjackson »

Andrew wrote:Lets keep up the route developer bashing... Its making want to bolt some messed up stuff on purpose instead of my usual method of doing it by accident.
+1
Pick myself up, stop lookin' back.
Grand Funk Railroad
der uber

Post by der uber »

dustonian wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, introducing... master thread-killer, Todd McCormick!

It was for the best.
Todd is a sweetheart but with his posts I just read the first sentence, and then sometimes the last sentence. he would have a tough time making memes.
THB

Post by THB »

Thanks for your support, Nick...

Andrew, I don't know if your comment was directed at me... but i'm really not bashing route developers... i have developed routes and i know it takes a lot of time and work, etc... that's why i donate to rrgcc and to team suck and to fomv and that's why i participate in trail days, etc... i was just answering the question that kipp originally asked...

"thread-killer"... who me?? haha... how??
calvinivlac

Post by calvinivlac »

Andrew wrote:
climb2core wrote:Andrew, any worries with taking the whip from the top of Climactic Crush?
I don't know I never fell there. Only a noob would fall there and I didn't bolt it for them.
Here's a nice John Long short story that's kinda relevant. http://www.rockandice.com/articles/john ... f-lord-gym

"I wasn’t going to start a fader rant on the modern generation lacking all vestige of authentic sack, not when I was perfectly content to clip every bolt I came across. There’s no chance that in my 40s I would take the same risks I took at 20, and it seemed that by bolting the crap out of every inch of previously unclimbed rock, new-routers were doing me a personal courtesy. Still, I couldn’t get my head around why the young studs didn’t occasionally toss in a runout just to goose the action and keep the fluff off. The adventure lacking in most sport routes was, for some, now finding play in highball bouldering, deep-water soloing and so forth, but rarely on the sport cliff itself, which befuddled me as much as Buster’s tirade about Bachar."