Fixed Gear

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
rjackson

Re: Fixed Gear

Post by rjackson »

krampus wrote:
rjackson wrote:Yo, Pig! 9 pages in and I haven't killed it... (yet?).
you must work harder
I think you're right...
Pick myself up, stop lookin' back.
Grand Funk Railroad
Spikeddem

Post by Spikeddem »

Folks at the Midwest's mini-motherlode equivalent get along great with the No Project Draws and No Cleaning Draws rules.

I'm purely just stirring the pot to keep this crazy train going.
der uber

Post by der uber »

Spikeddem wrote:Image

Folks at the Midwest's mini-motherlode equivalent get along great with the No Project Draws and No Cleaning Draws rules.

:roll: yeah that looks dead-up like the motherlode
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

allah wrote:The red has turned turned into drama central. Take all the permanent draws down and then watch everyone start cleaning through all the new glue ins and wear them out just like they do in frankenjura. There's always gonna be something to bitch about. If someone clips a sharp biner and it cuts their rope it's their fault.

Of course it is their fault. But it still doesn't reduce the loss and the tragedy. Perhaps you might have a slightly less callous attitude if it is your wife or good friend that misses a sharp edge and pays the consequences.
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

Everyone is getting all worked up over these draws. But shouldn't we be more worried about those exploding bolts? Piggie, have you been installing those as a joke?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxtg7raPDYo
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
allah

Post by allah »

Put your own draws up and never use the fixed gear that is there, no one that sport climbs harder than 12a in the red can say they never clip fixed great. Its there as an option, put your own draws on and don't use what's there if you want to keep crying about fixed draws.
crazyhair

Post by crazyhair »

Rotarypwr345704 wrote:Everyone is getting all worked up over these draws. But shouldn't we be more worried about those exploding bolts? Piggie, have you been installing those as a joke?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxtg7raPDYo
Real trolls make sure they post original content.
crazyhair wrote:I didn't want to make the weekend idiot report- so I took a lesson from this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxtg7raPDYo
(http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewtop ... &start=510) From 11/17/11
Spikeddem

Post by Spikeddem »

der uber wrote:
Spikeddem wrote:[image removed, see earlier post][/url]

:roll: yeah that looks dead-up like the motherlode
Looks got nothing to do with it. Grades center around 13b/c and go up to 14c. No cleaning biners, project draws, or permadraws.
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

This is more than about me. If they are there, people will clip them. Think bigger than yourself Kenny ;)
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

I can't wait until bolted cracks are the norm and Ian will be back on my side....
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.