Route to the left of glide

Having problems finding a crag or a route?
japones

Route to the left of glide

Post by japones »

Anybody know what the route to the left of glide is? It's at the boneyard just after the trail makes a left (coming from animal crackers) and is about 30ft before glide, gorilla, etc. Felt 11c-ish. It's on an arete, has some lichen and is somewhat technical.
Rotarypwr345704

Re: Route to the left of glide

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

I'm pretty sure it's called Astro.
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

Ron Bateman and josh Thurston started that one years ago. Isaac finish it?
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
angleblue63

Post by angleblue63 »

Climbs on Bruise Brothers wall are again open to climbing. Rick, with help from three volunteers, got both the large limb that was hung up 60' over Rising and the pine tree hanging over Rat Stew down. Thanks to Cliffton, Brad, and Brian, who worked in the rain to help get these hazards removed.
Prog_Rocker

Post by Prog_Rocker »

Nice work getting rid of those widow makers!
heacocis

Post by heacocis »

pigsteak wrote:Ron Bateman and josh Thurston started that one years ago. Isaac finish it?
Yes Ron josh and I started that one a few years ago. We didnt get past cleaning it cause the anchor was in not great rock so that wss going to be done first. The route seemed pretty cool. Did the OP send it?
Wave Bolt- the best climbing bolt available! www.wavebolt.com

"...I'm over all that macho stuff, and if I bolt a route, it will be done properly." - Colin Goodey
japones

Post by japones »

I don't want the FA if that's what it was. If you were the equipper and you left behind some bail biners, I'm happy to return them. There were two on the same bolt (both in good condition). It was fun route, definitely nothing breaking off up high, but that first bolt is funky. I got the feeling the equipper wanted the climber to follow the first to second bolt direct, but it was much easier to just creep up the arete, then slab, etc.