Who's line is it?

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
pigsteak

Re: Who's line is it?

Post by pigsteak »

one final note here and I am played out..I notice the the pure traddies suggest rapping down 7 meters to the, gasp, bolted anchors of EGBG, and then on to the ground..not sure why, but I find that comical in the finest way....no sport route anchors, what would you guys have done to get off?

tia
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Shamis

Post by Shamis »

Jeff wrote:Image
love it
megmay

Post by megmay »

pigsteak wrote:one final note here and I am played out..I notice the the pure traddies suggest rapping down 7 meters to the, gasp, bolted anchors of EGBG, and then on to the ground..not sure why, but I find that comical in the finest way....no sport route anchors, what would you guys have done to get off?

tia

Heh, piggy doesn't know how to get off. You should try ethical rants, that's how I get off ... damn keyboard is stickier than this thread.
clif

Post by clif »

heeey :wink:

i'm heading over to muscle beach to bolt a few beginner wide cracks and spray paint c2c getting F'ed by cromper's mom, call me
training is for people who care, i have a job.
JR

Post by JR »

Muscle Beach has already seen some bolt chopping...
Spikeddem

Post by Spikeddem »

clif wrote:heeey :wink:

i'm heading over to muscle beach to bolt a few beginner wide cracks and spray paint c2c getting F'ed by cromper's mom, call me
Now that's something I can get behind. Cromper's mom, that is.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

BTW Ian, it should be "WHOSE line is it?" (anyway)... dumb ass.
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

You obviously are not fluent in Canadian
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

Pig your last post shows your ignorance... Do you think Meg and partner would still be on top of the cliff with out those anchors??? Or do you think they suggested the easiest way down for those to follow? If the climb was not bolted I am sure they would have found an acceptable way down to the ground. I have also climb quite a bit with Meg and knows that she is not against bolted anchors when they are needed. Your point is pointless...

I like when you play devils advocate, but being a retard... What good does that do?

Edit: post 1100 for me since 2004' well that is not counting all my banned names I have had since 2002... I am pretty silent compared to many on here...
Last edited by ynp1 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.