Roadside

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
CLIMBTRAD

Re: Roadside

Post by CLIMBTRAD »

Rotarypwr345704 wrote:
Meadows wrote:I don't know why you chose Hitler. Bob is definitely not Catholic.
It was the first thing that came to mind, sweetheart. Try not to think too far into it...
Then you really are a dumb ass.. Have you ever met Bob,have you ever helped out on his land with money or time or bolts??? Their is a huge difference between trolling and being out right Dick head, your doing both. No one likes what has happened to roadside or torrant for that matter ,but you are attacking good folk for no reason.. some who have giving more time,money,energy,blood and tears.. than you I'm sure..what have you done for climbing access?? What trails have you built,what routes have you bolted.. without folks like Bob,Josi,Hell even grant and john. You would be stuck with only a few crappy crags controlled by the forest service..
Most of us are working hard to make you a place to climb. You should respect that by helping out!!! Or shutting the fuck up.. hit me up when want to do some good for the Red, I got a list of routes you can help rebolt.. thanks Patrick miller..
Rebolting the RED one stainless steel glue in bolt at a time!!
LABIALDROOP

Post by LABIALDROOP »

A wise man on this site once said, "one time, i played with crawdads in the creek below this wall. i love balloons and clowns because they make me laugh a lot. i will be happy and laugh if you will give me a blowjob. call me at 859-231-0292." And I too love balloons and would also enjoy a blowjob, especially from Rotary. Call me you dirty sex muffin.
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

CLIMBTRAD wrote:
Rotarypwr345704 wrote:
Meadows wrote:I don't know why you chose Hitler. Bob is definitely not Catholic.
It was the first thing that came to mind, sweetheart. Try not to think too far into it...
Then you really are a dumb ass.. Have you ever met Bob,have you ever helped out on his land with money or time or bolts??? Their is a huge difference between trolling and being out right Dick head, your doing both. No one likes what has happened to roadside or torrant for that matter ,but you are attacking good folk for no reason.. some who have giving more time,money,energy,blood and tears.. than you I'm sure..what have you done for climbing access?? What trails have you built,what routes have you bolted.. without folks like Bob,Josi,Hell even grant and john. You would be stuck with only a few crappy crags controlled by the forest service..
Most of us are working hard to make you a place to climb. You should respect that by helping out!!! Or shutting the fuck up.. hit me up when want to do some good for the Red, I got a list of routes you can help rebolt.. thanks Patrick miller..
Well let's hope you don't "help" like you spell, because then we'd really be in some shit! And I've done shit for climbing access, because I have work horses like you to do the work for me :) Don't like it? Stop doing it!
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
CLIMBTRAD

Post by CLIMBTRAD »

Oh I like it just fine.. and won't be stopping anytime soon.. but that does not mean you can't help. But if you choose not to that's your shit to deal with.. anyway you are a sad excuse for a climber.. and sound like you really need to get laid..
Rebolting the RED one stainless steel glue in bolt at a time!!
Rotarypwr345704

CLIMBTRAD wrote:Oh I like it just fine.. and won't be stopping anytime soon.. but that does not mean you can't help. But if you choose not to that's your shit to deal with..
Good. Cause as long as you're out there, I don't need to be :)
CLIMBTRAD wrote: and sound like you really need to get laid..
Not a bad idea. Ever had your asshole pushed in?
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
rrgclimber

Post by rrgclimber »

Hey look here u fucking asshole. All u can do is talk shit. But can u back it up. I dont thank so. Come to rocktoberfest and talk shit and see if u dont get your ass handed to u. You aint nothing but a internet pussy. Talking shit about nothing u have clue about is ignorant. U probably have haven't climbed in years and just mad your wife wont let u climb.
TRAD IS RAD
tbwilsonky

Post by tbwilsonky »

whoa. this just got real.
haunted.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Patrick and his homies don't fuck around
Rotarypwr345704

rrgclimber wrote:Hey look here u fucking asshole. All u can do is talk shit. But can u back it up. I dont thank so. Come to rocktoberfest and talk shit and see if u dont get your ass handed to u. You aint nothing but a internet pussy. Talking shit about nothing u have clue about is ignorant. U probably have haven't climbed in years and just mad your wife wont let u climb.
Hahahaha This has been going on for what? Nine pages now? Wait. rrgclimber called me out. I change my mind. Guys, I'm sorry for being a meanie-poohead online. So explain to me, rrgclimber, what is going through your head as you typed this? Did you really think that you would change my mind? I'm not even going to validate your post by insulting you in return. Because you're just too precious and cute. I wouldn't want to hurt your delicate little flower of a ego. Wait..... did I insult you?

Rotarypwr345704

Can anyone tell I just found a meme generator?
Attachments
meme4.jpg
meme4.jpg (130.75 KiB) Viewed 4256 times