Reel Rock 7 @ The Rockhouse!

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
abrouwer

Reel Rock 7 @ The Rockhouse!

Post by abrouwer »

Hey all. Just wanted to pass along that for the Rockhouse's one year anniversary, we are going to host the Reel Rock Film Tour! Tickets are available on the Rockhouse site and with each purchase, you are entered into the raffle. So far the prizes are a 50L Osprey climbing pack, a 60m sterling rope, cabin at Lago's for 4, zipline passes, via ferrata passes, 1/2 day trad/multipitch climbing guide, RH shirts and gift certs, C&S Shirts, and more. We've only got so many seats in the RH, so get in line early or bring a camp chair. If the weather is good, I'm going to show it both inside and outside so there will be a bunch more tickets available the day of if good weather prevails. All the best and hope to see you there.

Cheers,
Aaron

http://www.redriverrockhouse.com
Onsighting saves both time and energy.
tpowell

Re: Reel Rock 7 @ The Rockhouse!

Post by tpowell »

I'll be down tomorrow, so is it possible to stop by and buy tickets? My credit card has been on the fritz lately, so I'm a little leery about purchasing stuff over the internet.
abrouwer

Re: Reel Rock 7 @ The Rockhouse!

Post by abrouwer »

Heck yeah man. No worries. Although I'm pretty sure I've already seen you in here today and this message may be moot. See ya there.
Onsighting saves both time and energy.