Dogs are taking over the climbing scene.

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
doogievlg

Dogs are taking over the climbing scene.

Post by doogievlg »

I was at a local climbing gym and a group of guys were walking out the door complaining about dogs at the crag. It wasnt 10 minutes after they left that a dog came into the gym and pissed on all the holds on sit starts.
I love jugs
clif

Re: Dogs are taking over the climbing scene.

Post by clif »

dogs can sense fear, act casual.
training is for people who care, i have a job.
KD

Post by KD »

almost as bad as dudes coming out of the gym bathroom with chalk still on their hands.
kafish2

Post by kafish2 »

Fuck these dogs and their egos. Image
toad857

Post by toad857 »

KD wrote:almost as bad as dudes coming out of the gym bathroom with chalk still on their hands.
it's not like they're preparing food or something....

And after all....don't you wash your hands before leaving the climbing gym? Do you pick your nose or something while climbing? Do you eat finger foods in between routes? Are you field-dressing wounds? Performing surgery? Your hands are no better off than a dude who uses his fingers to aim his schlong into the toilet.

Besides, I'd bet that a hand caked with chalk is a more inhospitable environment to microbes than, say, the bottom of a climbing shoe or the button on a drinking fountain.
jimmy

Post by jimmy »

<sarcasm> I really hate it when I'm at the crag with someone, and they come back from taking a leak with chalk on their hands. Seriously...who does that?! </sarcasm>
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

jimmy wrote:<sarcasm> I really hate it when I'm at the crag with someone, and they come back from taking a leak with chalk on their hands. Seriously...who does that?! </sarcasm>
females?
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.