Trail Maintenence and Power Tools

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
dustonian

Re: Trail Maintenence and Power Tools

Post by dustonian »

dssclimb wrote:I extended the motherlode bridge last time. I've been planning on extending again. Just haven't had time. I'll try to do that in the next week or two unless someone else wants to do it.
Awesome Dave, thanks! Let me know if you need some help. There are some long treated 4x4's at the coalbank parking not being used.
captain static

Post by captain static »

clif wrote:Edit-Capt'n-could you post the pending MOU? thanks-c.
The MOU is a 5 page document. Not something I think people really want to see posted. I could email it to you if you want to send me a PM with your email.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
clif

Post by clif »

ha. i predict the success of a 'memorandum of understanding' to be 95% higher when not read.
training is for people who care, i have a job.
RRO

Post by RRO »

Dustin, if you could drop those treated 4*4 here that would help a cripple out a ton. I have a ton of wood for pmrp property use stored and inv nicely. Are those the ones left over from your group at jatd ? Just drop me a line letting me know when you're stopping by.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

I should be able to pick up the wood at some point... my truck has been overheating lately though so need to replace the thermostat first. I can fit most of the pieces in a regular car though.
RRO

Post by RRO »

Word, thanks ! It can be used for ML bridge if needed. If anyone has or picks up treated lumber for pmrp we have storage here for it.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
captain static

Post by captain static »

clif wrote:ha. i predict the success of a 'memorandum of understanding' to be 95% higher when not read.
This is the gist of the Draft MOU regarding RRGCC volunteers performing trail work -

D. THE RRGCC SHALL:

5. Provide annually to the Forest Service a list of the members of the RRGCC who are available to contribute volunteer services as an attachment to Form FS-1800-8 “Agreement for Sponsored Volunteer Services” under the Volunteers in National Forest Act of May 18, 1972, P.L. 92-300, as amended. The RRGCC will also furnish the names of additional members, prospective members, and guests (waiver and release form) who will perform trail and climbing area construction and maintenance. The RRGCC will obtain parental/guardian consent for each individual under 18 years of age and will comply with child labor laws.

Here is a link to the Form FS-1800-8: http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOC ... 043574.pdf
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Nate W

Post by Nate W »

If accepted, does this mean that RRGCC will be able to set up official trail work days in DBNF? That is, with the approval of Forest Service.
deragoku

Post by deragoku »

I will try to do in the next two weeks, unless someone else to do this.
KD

Post by KD »

cookie cookies spam in the indian railway cookie spam spam you no will!