Canceled: Flat Holler Trail Day (March 3)

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Yasmeen

Canceled: Flat Holler Trail Day (March 3)

Post by Yasmeen »

Since there weren't any registrations for the Flat Holler Trail Day this Saturday, March 3, Tackett has tentatively canceled it. If there's enough interest stirred up in the next couple of days, he'll get out there with whoever's up for some trail work, but otherwise, look forward to the Access Fund Trail Day on Saturday, May 3.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Cromper

Re: Canceled: Flat Holler Trail Day (March 3)

Post by Cromper »

I registered through the website around 2 weeks ago. You might want to check and see if it still works? Anyway I would be still interested if anyone else is?
clif

Post by clif »

er, yeah- i had planned a trip based on it but didn't realize a reservation was in order plus the weather is looking less than golden with a week to straighten up--

so,- will there still be any free food?
training is for people who care, i have a job.
cekirk

Post by cekirk »

I think we all didn't realize we needed to or forgot to register for this. Probably going to have to remind us again for the next one. We are dealing with climbers, after all...
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Via YasiProxy, Tackett says he's very sorry about canceling on the folks who were planning to attend, but there is a trail day in April that will be bigger, and the Access Fund trail day in May that will be huge.

If anyone uses Google Calendar, add redrivergorgeclimberscoalition@gmail.com**'s calendar to yours and you'll see all the upcoming events. :)

**This email account isn't monitored - it's just a convenient way to get a calendar up on the RRGCC site.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
RRO

Post by RRO »

Yeah sorry guys. With weather , only three folks and in all reality me not being able to get outside I think it's best to delay. Again, really sorry but let's make the next one big !
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
clif

Post by clif »

no sweat, sorry i missed the need for the rsvp and thank you for seeing the need and setting it up. hope the recovery is quick-
training is for people who care, i have a job.