Possible dates for a pd meeting in december

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
climb2core

Re: Possible dates for a pd meeting in december

Post by climb2core »

What is safe to say? DoH!!!
toad857

Post by toad857 »

krampus

Post by krampus »

its like an optical illusion. One side is a gentle embrace, and the other a gross molestation
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
KD

Post by KD »

krampus wrote:its like an optical illusion. One side is a gentle embrace, and the other a gross molestation
I thought that sign moved
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

I wonder if thats boobs the big guy is grabbing.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

If we get a list of dates available, can we vote on the dates (either here or through using Doodle.com)?
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

I Never really came down on one side of the issue or the other. I think that its a symptom and there is a cure. I also respect bold moves and statements. Besides I don't climb at the load and I never trust draws that I didn't place (Ben and Laura). Hell, Half the time I don't even trust the gear I Place!

So now on to the consequences: It seems that Petzl was planning a rock trip to the Red and that because of all the perma-draw controversy they have cancelled plans to visit the Red. That means that all of the money for cabin rentals and all of the development that would have happened isn't. This means that businesses that you are a fan of and people that you like are missing out on a chance to have make some real money. This happened because a select few have tried to set the standard for us all. I think that actions like this will happen because the growth of the RED has been stunted by onerous organizations and govermental entities not negotiating in good faith.

I propose that everyone put on their big boy pants and say they are sorry for raising a fuss and "let sleeping draws lie". We don't need to come up with any "policy" for gear. We need to send a message to the interested parties that the RED IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Toad

Post by Toad »

Clevis Hitch wrote:...they have cancelled plans to visit the Red.
What's the source here? Would be nice to know before the flames start shooting.
Victory Whip in da House. Yeah.
toad857

Post by toad857 »

funny, considering that the petzl rocktrip was the reason the red blew up so fast like it did in the first place.
KD

Post by KD »

who would want to date a pd anyway? Aren't they real real little people?