Spray direct!

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
dustonian

Re: Spray direct!

Post by dustonian »

Meanwhile, Todd & I gave some excellent belays ;)
usmcmars

Post by usmcmars »

Margarita just sent Beer Belly!
steep4me

Post by steep4me »

Awesome!!!!!! Women are crushing!
Hauling a big ego up a route adds at least a full grade.
Shamis

Post by Shamis »

I'll spray. Bagged my 4th 12 of the season yesterday. Slowly ticking off all the local PA test pieces. Still hoping to figure out a way to get down to the red to test my new endurance on the steep walls, but for now I have to make do with the small crags around here. Shopping around for a good 13 to work on, but that may have to wait until the spring.
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Joe Leismer is climbing strong for an old man. He amnesia flashed Bare Metal Teen and then did Steelworker, 2nd go. (Not to give him TOO much credit..His first go was aided to by laser spray the whole way up, ha ha)

I was happy to end my battle with BMT as well... After watching Meadows and Leismer walk it, I think I had extra motivation. Also sent Tacit the next day. First time, have gotten two 12's in a week-end.
THB

Post by THB »

The fall send temps have been upon us now for a few weeks... Just wanted to resurrect this thread. I love hearing about peoples successes. So, let's hear it... What have you sent this fall that you're proud of?? No shame here.
agdenm2

Post by agdenm2 »

I sent ... standing up in the shower for the first time in 4 months. it's a slash grade
THB

Post by THB »

Yeah, Denmark!! We're psyched for you... can't wait for you to make a full recovery. I'm ready to do some climbing with you...

What do you put "Standing Up In The Shower For The First Time In 4 Months" at?? It's an FA for you, right? What were you thinking?? 12d/13a?? Or did it turn out much easier or harder? Which crag is this at again??
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Mega snaps to Dan Beck for replacing all the hardware (yes including bolts) on Flour Power and promptly sending it for his first 13b today! The cave is now 1/3 done, huge thanks to all the donors and Odub as well.
THB

Post by THB »

Thanks Dan Beck, and good work dispatching Flour Power for your 1st 13b!!! Sick!!

This is dedicated to dustonian: This past weekend I sent Tapeworm... I was psyched, mainly because it's a sweet route and I really enjoy climbing on it... this one's for you, Dustin!
:)