Quality (Gumby)

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.

Which is a better route???

You may select 1 option

View results

MathRocks

Quality (Gumby)

Post by MathRocks »

So? which is it.
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."

-T.S. Eliot
climb2core

Re: Quality (Gumby)

Post by climb2core »

It is not Mr Bungle. Climb the other two and decide for yourself. That is all that matters anyway...
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

the gumby route thread has already been started..it is between king me and fuzzy.....anything under that grade just plain isnt rock climbing. maybe put this thread in the hiking section or something.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
MathRocks

Post by MathRocks »

Sigh, I'll never be a real rock climber. :-(
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."

-T.S. Eliot
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Just saying that is cathartic. It takes away the pressure and lets you enjoy wasting your day without the ruse that you are actually doing a sport. In the acceptance comes salvation :)
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

The correct answer is Good Tang or Caver's Route. Maybe Cheaper than a Movie in there too...bolted routes under 11a are what's wrong with the Red!

Lol Kipp, but I thought rock climbing started at 12b??
Last edited by dustonian on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

MathRocks wrote:Sigh, I'll never be a real rock climber. :-(
no worries mate...off hand, I can't think of a single rock climber on this site...

but C2C is correct.....wasting a day in the woods is easier to accept if we remember how insignificant it all is....
clif

Post by clif »

climb2core wrote:Just saying that is cathartic. It takes away the pressure and lets you enjoy wasting your day without the ruse that you are actually doing a sport. In the acceptance comes salvation :)

Clif how about you have Dru set up another 10 for you to hang all over on TR and then top the day off with trespassing again on land that you were told not once, but twice to leave in two days?
thanks, man.
training is for people who care, i have a job.
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

clif wrote:
climb2core wrote:Just saying that is cathartic. It takes away the pressure and lets you enjoy wasting your day without the ruse that you are actually doing a sport. In the acceptance comes salvation :)

Clif how about you have Dru set up another 10 for you to hang all over on TR and then top the day off with trespassing again on land that you were told not once, but twice to leave in two days?
thanks, man.

LOL, I think that was in reference to something about how there are not enough smiley emoticons :D And feel free to correct me if I was mis-speaking ;)
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

dustonian wrote:The correct answer is Good Tang or Caver's Route. Maybe Cheaper than a Movie in there too...bolted routes under 11a are what's wrong with the Red!

Lol Kipp, but I thought rock climbing started at 12b??

depends on the user group on here...the corollaries are always changing to match the times.....since the Red is currently being overrun by weekend college dudes with their non climbing girlies in tow, I thought I take the time to let them know that going bolt to bolt on the myriad of 9s and 10s at the red and then spraying is not climbing....