Break-ins in PMRP Aug 21

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Jamelyn

Break-ins in PMRP Aug 21

Post by Jamelyn »

Hey folks, had my car and my buddy's cars broken into this past Sunday (8/21) in the PMRP. We were parked alongside the road to go to Chocolate Factory and someone(s) came and smashed our back windows between noon and 4p. Just took liquor out of the back of my car, but got my buddy's GPS, phone, purse and Ipod (her purse was hidden, but GPS was on the windshield). The only thing in my car worth taking were the 2 liquor bottles... otherwise I'm thinking I wouldn't have been broken into (no jokes necessary, thanks folks). There were several other cars parked alongside us that were left untouched, and the thieves didn't take the nice clothing/climbing gear in my buddy's car. Hopefully no one else has a problem with it, but just wanted to give the heads up.
mike_a_lafontaine

Re: Break-ins in PMRP Aug 21

Post by mike_a_lafontaine »

Yeah, sometimes, fortunately, the thieves in E.KY aren't the brightest. Two years ago, when my car was broken into, they took the change in my console and my kids no-longer-functional DVD player. They didn't even spin the tires on my $2000+ mountain bike...
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

The guy's name is Trial Tutt. Report him to the Lee County/Beattyville police department. Bonus points if you get the feds involved for crimes committed on USFS land.
dalle

Post by dalle »

anyone know what this guy drives?
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

I think abrouwer might as he recently broke into the Rock House.
XplosionOflaver

Post by XplosionOflaver »

I am reporting that today August 24 my car and another in the lode parking area was broken into today. Even the front window was cracked and broke the back one. All the the seats were ripped out of the back and everything in the back was rummaged through. My glove compartment is metal encased and couldn't be broken into......instead the dash was torn to just fit one hand in. 2 wallets, a cell phone, and a large kitchen knife were taken.
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

that is a bummer. for you and everyone else. this thief is a menace. public enemy number one.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
ted

Post by ted »

how bout we donate a couple of trail camera's to rrgcc? Ive got one ill let go of, just shoot me a pm.
XplosionOflaver

Post by XplosionOflaver »

camera...or a climber sting operation
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Bring the baseball bats & go Medieval on his ass...