Trial day success!

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
kneebar

Trial day success!

Post by kneebar »

What can I say, there are some kick-ass trail builders out there! Thanks to everyone that made it.

I had to leave early before the party got really started.......how was it?

Ken
krampus

Re: Trial day success!

Post by krampus »

My calves are sore from dancing, it was a blast.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Eric Cox

Re: Trial day success!

Post by Eric Cox »

It was Great!
It's like these events get better each year.
A few of us walked the upper trail Sunday and were blown away by not only how much got done, but the extream quality of the trails. Mind you, I photographed the trails after several inches of rain fell Saturday night, and everything looked great. We didn't see any water damage at all. We didn't walk the shortcut trail, Bridge to Soreheel, but as we drove past what I did see looked amazing.
Elodie took photographs all day and night and I'm sure she got several great ones, she always does!

This section was a 5+ foot embankment that needed a bike trail. Look down stream and you can tell the angle of the hill. When Matt showed this to me on the 4-2-2011 trail day, I was overwhelmed. Hats off to the crew that took on this challenge!

Roger and Don but who cares about that. Look at the sweet banked turn behind them. This is after another one just like it just out of the frame on the right.

So you don't climb or mountain bike, there is something cool about just walking in the woods. No trouble with that on this trail.

I didn't shoot very many photos at Lago Linda's Campground, but when I saw these folks, I had to grab the camera. Sweet!

Hey little man, I've got this real nice Goldwing over there that I know you want to ride!
Photo: Gus Kunesh

A small fraction of the hard workers enjoying Lago Linda's sweet lake at the end of the day.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:33 am.