Climbing on closed routes

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
rrgclimber

Climbing on closed routes

Post by rrgclimber »

I would like to think tcu for climbing a closed route. You r the kind of people that get walls closed for everyone else. The route is closed for reason not for u to climb.The route Subtomaic Fingerlock climbed by tcu on June 4 2011. Tcu keep climbing on closed routes at military wall so that it a can be closed for the rest of us DUMB ASS.
TRAD IS RAD
gravitycoach

Re: Climbing on closed routes

Post by gravitycoach »

Apparently tcu did 17 itches at Military on the 4th - strong day!
Alpine... to think, I could have just opted for anal sex and been done with it!
DMT
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

um yeah rrgclimber...hopefully you dont owe tcu an apology..unless you saw him climb this route today, id walk a fine line. since before you were in diapers, some of us have been hitting the crags. sub atomic is also on my tick list....we just add the sends when we get around to it.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
rrgclimber

Post by rrgclimber »

pigsteak you call everybody out i really dont care its closed period
TRAD IS RAD
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

rrgclimber wrote:I would like to think tcu for climbing a closed route. You r the kind of people that get walls closed for everyone else. The route is closed for reason not for u to climb.The route Subtomaic Fingerlock climbed by tcu on June 4 2011. Tcu keep climbing on closed routes at military wall so that it a can be closed for the rest of us DUMB ASS.
interesting...... Not.
rrgclimber, you're gonna feel pretty dumb when you figure it out.
One-Fall

Post by One-Fall »

The Good: you thought you observed someone doing something wrong and you said something. I'll give you that.
The Bad: Did you even PM tcu and ask him, "hey did you send 20 routes yesterday in 97 degree heat? Cause one of those is closed." Im guessing not.
Just so you know: tcu is the guy that gives support to just about every bolting project, packs out crazy amounts of trash, and helps with trail building and maintenance.
Can't we all just get along?
tcu

Post by tcu »

Hey rrgclimber, I appreciate your vigilance policing our crags. If we had more concerned climbers like yourself we may not be experiencing some of the closures we are enduring right now. Just so you know I have been climbing in the Red since 1998 and have never kept a tic list. My climbing partners have finally convinced me to start keeping one so that is what I am doing. I'm sure I will be ticking many more closed routes in the near future, eventually I will get around to backdating them.
4armjoos

Post by 4armjoos »

Is anyone else starting to feel like every Chuck Norris joke they ever heard is actually a hard fact about pigsteak?
goodguy

Post by goodguy »

somebody ban rrgclimber, what a douche.
Oh man, he is messing that up. However, he is missing his left leg so that way would probably be harder for him. SCIN, just before spraying some beta for a climber doing a route the WRONG way.