The non-climbing photo thread, Vol. 2

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
DriskellHR

Re: The non-climbing photo thread, Vol. 2

Post by DriskellHR »

I'm no pro (very far from it) But I thought Y'all would like these. The result of the sunset in the florida keys and a oversized doobie...... and with the Ale-8s, well, it was over the top :)

"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
ClimbAnyMountain

Re:

Post by ClimbAnyMountain »

[quote="Wes"]RIP, one of the cubs was killed a few days ago (unnecessarily?) by a hunter - who has been charged in the case. Tania and I spent an amazing afternoon, the single best wildlife photography experience of my life, with these guys our first trip out there, 2.5 years ago, and took some photos of one of them the last trip. It is tough to live with the big bears and wolves and all, but still sad to me, along with the wolf hunts this year. Not against hunting at all, but killing out of misplaced fear, or even worse, hate just isn't a good thing at all.

What a shame! I hate it when hunters kills animals for sport. Maybe I sound like a hippie, but I feel as though animals should, at the very least, be used for SOMETHING (food, clothing, etc.). Killing an animal for no reason is just a waste. . . and seeing the photograph of that bear makes it even more heartbreaking.

All of these photos are great, guys.
TradMike

Re: The non-climbing photo thread, Vol. 2

Post by TradMike »

Monkey Face