Beta for Bohica

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Ascanio

Beta for Bohica

Post by Ascanio »

Attention all Spraylords:

If you have ever sent,been on, looked at, or just had a friend who once made some random comment about Bohica this is your chance to unleash the verbal floodgates deep within and give back to the climbing community- or at least one sucky member of it. Now before you mistake me for a 13 climber who actually has a chance in hell of sending this thing, I should point out that I am looking for a longterm proj that will keep me motivated to crank hard at the gym. Despite living way out west ie. LA, my plan is to get spanked at least five weeks a year in ALe 8 country. My strengths are super steep, body tensiony, hard power endurance moves for about 40-50 feet. I almost never project stuff (break out the umbrellas-last trip in the red I onsighted several 12a/b) and redpointed only one route out of over 100 (an 11 that I gaffed at the 2nd bolt), but have decided it's time to work some super hard, ultra memorable routes. I am much stronger now, and plan on RPing Hoofmaker, since it is close, five star, suits me perfectly, (and of course comes recommended as the most doable 13 in the Red- a perfect ego soother). If you don't have beta for this route please feel free to jack the thread with your own route recommendations given my paramaters. Being super ADHD (like everyone else in LA), chances are I will end up going back to my old onsight bingeing ways and hunt for easy targets and more suitable lines elsewhere. So if you have beta for Bohica, or any other mega classic 12c to 13a/b that would suit my style please, please, please spray away!!! Thanks so much in advance....Ascanio
toad857

Re: Beta for Bohica

Post by toad857 »

beta: don't forget the 70m rope in california
Ascanio

Post by Ascanio »

Fo real.
aburgoon

Post by aburgoon »

Try the Jailhouse, it's closer.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

where is LA?
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Drew

Post by Drew »

Come on pig everybodys herad of Lower Alabama, i think theres a beach there or somthing.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Maybe he means Ohio by "Ale8 country"...
Ascanio

Post by Ascanio »

Yeah right, like I am so dumb that I don't know Ale8 is only legal in east Kentucky.
allah

Post by allah »

Find another/Better 13a to get on!
THB

Post by THB »

You can get Ale8 in other states besides Kentucky... and there is nothing "legal" about it, or "illegal" for that matter...