April 2nd Trail day

Posts here will show on front page

Moderator: terrizzi

Brentucky

Re: April 2nd Trail day

Post by Brentucky »

Well shit, now I just look like a smart-ass dumb-ass. Doesn't get much worse than that.
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Brentucky wrote:Well shit, now I just look like a smart-ass dumb-ass. Doesn't get much worse than that.
Nah, don't be too hard on yourself... just a dumbass. ;)
Eric Cox

Post by Eric Cox »

Hey!
If anyone needs a place to crash that night, let me know!
I'll be there.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

If you have not sent me a message you can RSVP here http://rrgcc.org/spring-2011-pmrp-trail-day/
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
The Pirate

Post by The Pirate »

I have a Kubota backhoe with a front end loader, It is a compact tractor perfect for trails and such...If you think it could help I can donate it and me as a operator for the trail day event...please let me know if i can help...Also would be good for the construction of mountain bike trails...
If you're lucky enough to be in the mountains...You're lucky enough...
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

The Pirate wrote:I have a Kubota backhoe with a front end loader, It is a compact tractor perfect for trails and such...If you think it could help I can donate it and me as a operator for the trail day event...please let me know if i can help...Also would be good for the construction of mountain bike trails...
Thanks for the offer man. However, a backhoe Would not fit up most of our trails. Not to mention the weight of such a heavy piece of equipment would more than likely do more damage than good. But It would be helpful should we do any work around the bottom land (none is planed at this time). We will keep you in mind for potential in the future. In the meantime would could use your help. RSVP at http://rrgcc.org/spring-2011-pmrp-trail-day/
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

We have 12 folks signed up so far!! Dont forget lunch is provided by the gracious Dr Bob. So If you have RSVPed and your plans change please let us know so our resources are not wasted. will submit the lunch order that thursday before the trail day.

Looks like we might have a good turnout!! Looking forward to moving some dirt!!!
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

Just thought I would get this to pop back up on new posts by making this otherwise pointless comment. I'll be there.
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

Okay all, Sorry I have been so silent on this. Been crazy busy with work, and getting this house ready for this kid on the way. Damn kids.......

We are meeting at the sore heel parking lot at 10:00 am

Lunch is provided for those that rsvp. If you sent a rsvp and your plans have changed please let me know so I can remove your name.

driskellhr@hotmail.com

We have around 20+ signed up so far. It should be a good day!!
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

how long will you be working? I'm thinking i might take a burn or two on my project and then meet up for trail day a little bit late. maybe you can leave a note where you're working on your truck
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.