April 2nd Trail day

Posts here will show on front page

Moderator: terrizzi

DriskellHR

April 2nd Trail day

Post by DriskellHR »

Okay, I wanted to get rolling on this sooner but weather has sucked and i'm skinny (I dont heat very well :wink: )

Where: Going to meet and work in the PMRP (exact parking lot and area to be determined we dont have the area picked out for work yet, We have many but have not picked one or the other yet)

When: April 2nd 10:00am - ?

Who: RRGCC

Bring gloves, work boots or shoes (closed toe) Water and lunch (I just cant afford it this year yall, its been a rough 6 months for Driskell Home Repair, sorry. But I will have gatorade and drinks), We should have plenty of tools but fel free to bring em. We will have chainsaws and operators for them so you may leave those at home. Any questions or comments please let em fly. See ya there!!
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
the lurkist

Re: April 2nd Trail day

Post by the lurkist »

NICE!
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

Okay so Lunch WILL be provided. Dr Bob to the rescue!!
Please PM me, or E-mail me, or hell you can call me to say you plan to attend. However, If you commit please be there so Bobsmoney is not wasted on uneaten food!!

DriskellHr@hotmail.com
502-417-8902

Mike Driskell
cekirk

Post by cekirk »

WIll be there if they don't make me work, not sure when I'll know! Thanks again for organizing this! Let me know if you need help with a prep day.
KD

Post by KD »

ill try n b there
clif

Post by clif »

good news. stuff like this gives me an alibi. once a week sounds good. this summer maybe dredge out linda's for the piscobloc?
training is for people who care, i have a job.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

I dont think we will need a prep day. If that changes I will take you up on your offer for sure! Looking forward to seeing all of you there put please if your GOING TO ATTEND send me a pm or e-mail or call.... I have to place a lunch order by thursday the 31st so contact me before this if you want lunch.
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

I'll be ther for sure :-D

If you've never been to a trail day before it's a great time. Not only will you be helping with some much-needed trail repair, it's a great way to make new friends and get new climbing partners too! There will be lunch provided (thanks Dr. Bob!) as well as time to climb in the afternoon!

Hope to see you there!
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

You need to place a lunch order on 2/31 for the trail day on 4/2? Not trying to be a smart-ass, just checking. I can't be 99% sure that far ahead of time, in which case of course I'd just skip the free lunch (free for me, not for Dr. Bob).
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Brentucky wrote:You need to place a lunch order on 2/31 for the trail day on 4/2? Not trying to be a smart-ass, just checking. I can't be 99% sure that far ahead of time, in which case of course I'd just skip the free lunch (free for me, not for Dr. Bob).

LOL, I would assume the date in question would be MARCH 31st, not FEBRUARY 31st. That day only happens once every, no wait, it happens every.. .uh, well, never?