Muir Valley Request

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
dustonian

Re: Muir Valley Request

Post by dustonian »

PayPalled $15. I give a couple bucks in the box every time I go out there too. Thanks Rick and Liz, I love your backyard!!
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Sell the parking lot to FOMV and charge $5 a car load. It will raise money and encourage people to carpool since more in a car = cheaper rate. As soon as you step out of the parking lot, you are back on the Weber's land and you have not paid to play on their land. If you don't want to pay, walk or ride a bike.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
tbwilsonky

Post by tbwilsonky »

i quietly donated without posting.
haunted.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

tbwilsonky wrote:i quietly donated without posting.
except for this post...
tbwilsonky

Post by tbwilsonky »

detective school awaits the vigilant.
haunted.
Golite45

Post by Golite45 »

Enjoyed a peaceful early climb at muir valley on Friday morning and we dropped a donation in the box... We don't climb there often due to dog rule but when able to leave the dogs @ home this is where we go .. Thanks
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

I'm wondering if you guys have seen a noticable rise in your onsite donation box.
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

DriskellHR wrote:I'm wondering if you guys have seen a noticable rise in your onsite donation box.
I'm also wondering/hoping... Of course I bet "most" of the people who read this stuff and donate would just click the link and donate online; no love to the box doesn't necessarily equal no donation.
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

Brentucky wrote:
DriskellHR wrote:I'm wondering if you guys have seen a noticable rise in your onsite donation box.
I'm also wondering/hoping... Of course I bet "most" of the people who read this stuff and donate would just click the link and donate online; no love to the box doesn't necessarily equal no donation.

I was reffering mostly to the signs they posted in MV
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
clif

Post by clif »

just thought about how, maybe (if the daily rate of donations was $ ~ 00.13 and the cut paypal is taking off any online contributions alone is a dollar) if given directly to the FRIENDS OF MUIR VALLEY, a distinct and VOLUNTEER organization, the Weber's would see a near doubling of offsets...??? just a stupid thought on the relative effects of cost/benefit.
training is for people who care, i have a job.