Ride to and from Lex this Sunday pweaaaseee (=

Need a partner?
EliTroqui

Ride to and from Lex this Sunday pweaaaseee (=

Post by EliTroqui »

Hit me up at 7863331865 Ill do anything you want!
EliTroqui

Post by EliTroqui »

Trying to meet up with some friends that are coming from Miami to climb with! Name your price! (((((=
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

miami??? are you kidding??? how good can they be??? Plus you are a dude... How do you really expect somebody to bite on this??? Price does not matter...
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

Hahaha ynp1.
Ignorance. The funny thing about climbers from Florida. They have nothing better to do than train. So when they finally get to take those trips outside, they cruise all your projects. So I understand. Why would you want to help someone get to the Gorge when their friends will make you feel like shit about your existance? Plus, just because he's a dude doesn't mean anything. I would love to take a huge BITE out of your cock. Fucking Faggot.
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

except she's a chick. do you think a dude would write "pwease"?
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

like I told Anti awhile back....have your friends pick you up. they'll be coming 64 or 75 anyway, and very close to Lex.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
krampus

Post by krampus »

eli, there is a small chance I will ride back to lex saturday night so if I do you can ride with me on sunday morning. the only thing is sunday will be an early day for me. If it works out I'll try to get you or simons number from rickie.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

Is this Elodie?
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
EliTroqui

Post by EliTroqui »

Ahh thanks for the clarification rotary and wilkes... I'm not a dude and most Fl climbers are strong! I'm not a good example, but look at simon !
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

Ok. ignore me. see if you get a ride. :mrgreen:
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!