70M 10.1mm rope for sale

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Pcgoss

70M 10.1mm rope for sale

Post by Pcgoss »

Once again, I'm headed to Afghanistan soon and I'm leaving Louisville sunday. Looking to sell a sterling marathon rope 10.1mm 70M dry core for 200 dollars. I originally paid 230. The rope has never been used before and is still in the manufactures original coil. I bought it in Feburary and haven't been able to use it.

If your intersted please call my cell at 502-938-5148.

The furthest I'm willing to drive is Lexington. And I am not intersted in shipping it.

Thanks,
Corey Goss
"Dear Lord, please don't let me fuck up." — Attributed to Alan Shepard, the first American astronaut (makes a good rappelling prayer)
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

to any that buy this rope i would be willing to transport it to the gorge where you may pick it up, if that helps?
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Pcgoss

Post by Pcgoss »

Thanks man!
"Dear Lord, please don't let me fuck up." — Attributed to Alan Shepard, the first American astronaut (makes a good rappelling prayer)
Pcgoss

Post by Pcgoss »

I'll drop the price to 180 that's 50 dollars off original msrp.... For An unused rope.
Pcgoss

Post by Pcgoss »

Sold