Please Drive with Caution on Bald Rock Rd (Rd to PMRP, Lode)

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
powen01

Post by powen01 »

Clevis Hitch wrote:
Toy wrote:
Thats not true. The State speed limit in Ky is 55 unless otherwise posted.
Look chumps I know that you think that Lee county has a Transportation department and that They have there own rules and regulations but the simple truth is they don't. They go off of the state rules that say the state speed limit is 55 miles per hour.

Where exactly is the sign that says its 15 mph on bald rock road.
Right next to the road, chump.
clif

Post by clif »

Eric Cox wrote: There was a time a few years ago at Red River Outdoors when Joe thought it would be funny to goose me while I was at the computer counter. I spun around and busted him in the mouth for being such a perverted asshole, and told him that if he ever touched me again, I was going to kill him. Eric Cox
i'm not sure what, but this just sounds a little harsh.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

clif wrote:
Eric Cox wrote: There was a time a few years ago at Red River Outdoors when Joe thought it would be funny to goose me while I was at the computer counter. I spun around and busted him in the mouth for being such a perverted asshole, and told him that if he ever touched me again, I was going to kill him. Eric Cox
i'm not sure what, but this just sounds a little harsh.
don't fuck withe the Cox, he'll mess you up
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
Toy

Post by Toy »

Look chumps I know that you think that Lee county has a Transportation department
Not really. It's called being informed ya douchebag. Lee Co. is in DOT District 10. The office is in Jackson. Lee Co. has a DOT county office also that supervises projects, including maintainence and setting speed limits, on ALL COUNTY ROADS, which Bald Rock is. State roads are always numbered. Bald Rock, not.

That being said, you are correct that if the limit is not posted, 55mph is the default. However, reckless and/or careless driving tickets can still be given when applicable.

I know that you get all gitty when you think you get a rise out of people, but seriously, don't talk about shit like you know when you really don't.

How's that for logic?
Basta916

Post by Basta916 »

Meadows wrote:As you enter Bald Rock and yes, I have spent time with them. Wonderful people.

Let me try a dramatic story for this situation because those tend to hit home.

Little Tommy who was merely 4 years old was playing on Bald Rock fork rd one day. He stood on the deck of the house and kicked his dodge ball as hard as he could past the road and into the open field. It went far and so he pursued after the ball.

Intent on getting the ball, he did not recognize the Toyota Forerunner speeding down the road with European Techno blaring through the open windows. And in a flash, Tommy was down gasping for his last breath and before he parents could reach him, he took that last breath and was gone.

The ineffable despondency and anger the parents experienced lead them to the unthinkable. They were going to bury Tommy on Bald Rock semetary. Fenced and cursed and forewarned by ancestors, burying the dead there is an abominable act that brings the dead back to life. The barrier was not meant to be crossed. The ground is sour.

Later that night, while a row of cars lined up behind the Hyundai Elantra trapped in the ruts of the treacherous hill known as the Motherlode Hill, climbers pondered with anxiety how to escape their situation. It's that damn road!

Night had long come for it's rotation, and Tommy was breathing life again, but with wild eyes, fangs and the demon of revenge. He clawed his way out of the grave and killed all the climbers stuck on the hill.

For the sake of the climbers and children, please slow down.
For the sake of the children , Tommy's mom and dad should have explained Little Tommy NOT to play in a street, further more they should have drilled in his head to look before crossing... The End

On the second hand, Please watch out for the animals on the road, slow down, Its hard to explain to a Turtle how to cross a road safely.
clif

Post by clif »

is the world running out of ritalin, prozac, lith...?
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

Toy wrote:
Look chumps I know that you think that Lee county has a Transportation department
Not really. It's called being informed ya douchebag. Lee Co. is in DOT District 10. The office is in Jackson. Lee Co. has a DOT county office also that supervises projects, including maintainence and setting speed limits, on ALL COUNTY ROADS, which Bald Rock is. State roads are always numbered. Bald Rock, not.

That being said, you are correct that if the limit is not posted, 55mph is the default. However, reckless and/or careless driving tickets can still be given when applicable.

I know that you get all gitty when you think you get a rise out of people, but seriously, don't talk about shit like you know when you really don't.

How's that for logic?
Well...I'm an A.T.S.A. tech....what are you? So you got on the internet and looked up the D.O.T. district. Does that make you know anything about it other than a layman...I think not! As far as the 15 mph sign, where is it? Because I've never seen it. So its a simple question.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Meadows wrote:As you enter Bald Rock
RRO

Post by RRO »

I know Im proud that a simple request to help with community relations and remind folks a of common courtesy has turned into a 5 page piss match that truly makes the whole bunch of us look like fucktards.....
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

So its wrong of me to take issue with the condescending attitude? It only turns into a pissing contest when these sycophants line up to take their shot. Don't get mad at me for pissing back!
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!