Do you own an iPhone or iPod touch?

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
kneebar

Post by kneebar »

Touch, love it
Snake

Post by Snake »

Tanya has the 64 GB iTouch...she loves it.
Age is just how old you are...
chester

Post by chester »

I have the iPhone and love it! Can't wait for Ray's guidebook application!
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]
RagingTurk

Post by RagingTurk »

Rollo wrote:i have an iPhone.

will the new guidebook app work if there is no internet connectivity? what i mean is, is it a download of all the info onto my phone or just an easier to view version of the online guide? the latter of which being practically unuseable if at the Red without a signal.
No internet connectivity needed for the complete route information. All the data is downloaded with the app, so it will be blazing fast compared to viewing the online guide.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

have the 3gs
krampus

Post by krampus »

I do love my iphone but this speaker shit is driving me crazy. Has anyone else experienced this. I believe its a result from using the mp3 player a lot but I am not sure.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Rollo

Post by Rollo »

RagingTurk wrote:
Rollo wrote:i have an iPhone.

will the new guidebook app work if there is no internet connectivity? what i mean is, is it a download of all the info onto my phone or just an easier to view version of the online guide? the latter of which being practically unuseable if at the Red without a signal.
No internet connectivity needed for the complete route information. All the data is downloaded with the app, so it will be blazing fast compared to viewing the online guide.
SOLD!
And on the third day, God created the Red River Gorge(by conjecture), and he saw that it was good.
KD

Post by KD »

i got one
maine

Post by maine »

Kevin and I both have iphones and love them
trog

Post by trog »

have an itouch, will be in line for the guide but kinda bummed I won't have the GPS funtionality
ancient gumby,
whatsa gumby?