Is there any training anchors in pendergrass?

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
KD

Post by KD »

I wonder if one eyed and two eyed are the same Redpoint now because of the opposite thing he just did. That would throw us off. That also explains the Twinkie - Ro switcheroo. He's projecting Ro and saying it's Twinkie! Yep it's not Der Revir. Redpoint you are one crafty and diabolical dude :)
calvinivlac

Post by calvinivlac »

I revise and expand my ticket.

Redpoint for President.
Redpoiint for VP.
KD

Post by KD »

calvinivlac wrote:I revise and expand my ticket.

Redpoint for President.
Redpoiint for VP.
Count on my vote :)
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

yeah, caribe needs to put back on the evolution/anti christ hat..he is way off on jumping down redpoints fo-shizzle...or maybe not, but come on Art...FOCUS. :D
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
redpo¡nt

Post by redpo¡nt »

Well, the start of weekend has been good! I have been checking out the practice anchors and following Jeff's advice, I found a few. There are actually two sets in the Gallery / Vol Wall areas that look similar to those on Ro and Twinkie. I spent Friday practicing on both for my moment of triumph!
For the psychological edge, I held on to the rock around one of the practice anchors until I could not hold on anymore. You know it actually hurts to fall on you back from 3 ft. off the ground. I hit my head pretty hard too. It is a good thing that I had the presence of mind to have my helmet on. Always wear a helmet people! John Long recommends it and so do i. :|
redpo¡nt

Post by redpo¡nt »

Hopefully this weekend I can go out bolting with Kipp. He is a pretty good guy, except when he gets a little too excited about climbing and bolting. I tell Kipp things like "calm down" and "keep a lid on it buddy." But I just love his enthusiasm orgasms. Kipp carries my gear, does spit tests for me and measures potential deck distances for bolt placement. We are putting new stuff up that you are going to be stoked to get on and we are trying our best to keep you safe. :wink:
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

redpo¡nt wrote: For the psychological edge, I held on to the rock around one of the practice anchors until I could not hold on anymore. You know it actually hurts to fall on you back from 3 ft. off the ground. I hit my head pretty hard too. It is a good thing that I had the presence of mind to have my helmet on. Always wear a helmet people! John Long recommends it and so do i. :|
You can't make this stuff up.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
Redpoint

Post by Redpoint »

Just what we need, another Redpoint on the site who isn't funny. That makes three now.
"It is difficult to estimate the potential damage of solvents; therefore the middle of the rope should never be marked with a felt-tip pen or similar. Although a danger might be improbable, it should never be ignored." Mammut
davyanderson

Post by davyanderson »

Reading this kind of thread is like watching a car wreck... You know it's not going to be pretty, but you just can't look away.
redpoiint

Post by redpoiint »

There is always room for more clones! I have to get back to my treehouse and try to boulder some more then go to my sandbox and practice skiing because Im going to flash Mount Everest this May after I onsight Ro and Twinkie with a boulder pad because those anchors are too hard to clip and you all make so much fun of me that all you all suck. The only people on here who understand me are Redpoint and redpoint you two are my best friends and every body else can go poo poo esp SAXMAN who is my nemesis since I posted all my PMs and then edited and deleted them. Does anybody know how to get the straps on the boulder pad to stay on my back when I fall because they keep slipping off when I wear it and climb.