young punks on dope

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....

People smoking left-handed cigarettes

lets roll one brah
41%
oh my goodness
3%
don't really care
50%
sinner
No votes
skeezer
6%

Total votes: 32

krampus

Post by krampus »

climbing drunk is stupid, crag beer is tasty, ganja goo balls may be too strong, and smoking the dope really has no effect one way or the other.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

satire you *edited*.
I see, that you see the world in black and white not in the subtle shades of empathy. Its amazing how you people want to go off on me. I mean look at these three *edited*. Just spittin hate. For God's skake,Don't say what you mean!
I think you guys are full of rage then you take it out on someone passive/agressive. You guys should say what you mea,n when you mean it.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
toad857

Post by toad857 »

hmm, I'll give you a C- on that one. the first statement is at odds with the rest of the rambling.

i mean... "you people"?

and "just spittin hate"?

like only spitting hate? not, like, a subtle shade of, say.... something else maybe? i don't know... seems kind of, uh, black & white to me.

:twisted:
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

It takes so much energy to get into this shit...Look I know I sound like an asshole on here. I know you guys love baiting me and on a certain level I like fighting back. I think it has to do with my feelings of powerlessness in alot of areas in my life and going off on here gives me a sense of...i can't say accomplishment....lets just say I vent. I don't think its all that healthy. So I want to be more positive. I want more peace in my life.
So lets just say for the sake of peace, you let shit go and so will I.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
charlie

Post by charlie »

Clevis Hitch wrote:...lets just say I vent. I don't think its all that healthy. So I want to be more positive. I want more peace in my life......
That's the spirit. I like it.
sendit

Post by sendit »

Clevis man, I remember that 30 pack day of high life fondly (at least one 'em ;) I believe we went to the far side and you did most of the belaying all day...with a munter hitch and a big old locking biner. Nietzel was a bit nervous but I think all the fire that was burning that day helped chill us all out. I remember leaving Lexington with you around 9:30am that saturday, you already had a few in you and we'd barely gotten out of the neighborhood when you cracked another open. The drinking never really stopped the rest of the day. It was a positive and peaceful day.
all you haters die slow.
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

I got skilz :mrgreen:
Izzy

Post by Izzy »

Yeah you guys are rock stars, totally. That's so cool, that you guys drank, and then drove, and then climbed while drinking and then drove again. EPIC!
" Gimme the bat Wendy... just, gimme the bat."

http://izzyill.carbonmade.com
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

and then they sprayed about it on the INTERNET!!!
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

but don't be an idiot and solo, for gawd's sake....
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.