young punks on dope

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....

People smoking left-handed cigarettes

lets roll one brah
41%
oh my goodness
3%
don't really care
50%
sinner
No votes
skeezer
6%

Total votes: 32

toad857

Post by toad857 »

climb high
gripster

Post by gripster »

who cares. it seems so ridiculous to me that smoking dope is illegal and drinking is not. it's your life people, as long as you are not infringing on anyone else's experience, and your partner/partners are aware that you are under the influence, then go for it.
ahab

Post by ahab »

Brentucky wrote:As with most things I like when people are considerate of the surroundings. That won't always work out nicely as the extreme opposite personality people have completely different opinions of what is acceptable. However, I figure if a person does a little thinking before a little acting and isn't intentionally trying to piss off anyone who can't handle it then it's a good start for me to like you. If I like you, that is all that really matters, bitches!
when you posted that, were you...nvrmnd.
buy the Ticket take the Ride
krampus

Post by krampus »

ahab wrote:
Brentucky wrote:As with most things I like when people are considerate of the surroundings. That won't always work out nicely as the extreme opposite personality people have completely different opinions of what is acceptable. However, I figure if a person does a little thinking before a little acting and isn't intentionally trying to piss off anyone who can't handle it then it's a good start for me to like you. If I like you, that is all that really matters, bitches!
when you posted that, were you...nvrmnd.
there was no cosmic reality or indescribable humanity talk, so my guess is no.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
paulcorsaro

Post by paulcorsaro »

It's not an issue for me, it's whoever's choice and hopefully they would be respectful of others at the crag and either hold off until they are by themselves or somehow find out if the other parties are ok with it? Courtesy and politeness always go a long way...
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

again, what is a skeezer? i guess i can google it later, but i like to get all my info straight from redriverclimbing when possible. keeps me liberal, christian, anti-christian, and everything else. clevis, aren't you the know-all? help me out brah!
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
ahab

Post by ahab »

"We've got you in this fuckin' movie to exterminate all the lunatics all at once with a filtering system of God. We're the psycho-semantic police, you can't even see us. How in the fuck can you do anything about it?
We're pure intelligence, you're not. You're a biological product of a cosmological universe. You're molecular matter, I constructed you, fuck you. I made you up, you didn't make me up, you got it backwards.
You know who you are? You're fuckin' semantic blockage, that's what made you up."

- Raleigh "Rollie" Theodore Sakers
RIP
buy the Ticket take the Ride
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

the more paranoid i am the safer everyone else is.

skeezer=one who likes to smoke other people's stuff without ever returning the facor

pigfart, how many deaths to weed??? maybe a hundred.
to alcohol??? too fucking many.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
krampus

Post by krampus »

I doubt there are even a hundred
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

[quote="anticlmber"]the more paranoid i am the safer everyone else is.

skeezer=one who likes to smoke other people's stuff without ever returning the facor[quote]

so what do you call a guy who rolls and smokes your shit while you are climbing?

and for the record..... Who gives a fuck? Like gripster said as long as your party knows the facts climb on.
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker