snow, i hate it

Discussions full of RAGE!
dmw

Post by dmw »

crescent hill in Louisville has the good sledding - the lower brownsboro rd area btw the nice part of town and the slummish part.
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

Well Beeches, I think its finally over. The ground is good and solid. Theres about six inches of sunshine on the ground and the temps are approaching I.Q. level (for some of you.) If you don't play hooky from whatever you are doing. This means you Andrew. You are a total FAG! Not the good kinda fag either, you know the ones that help you pick out clothes and colors. But the BAAAD Fag! The ones that chew tobacco and keep looking at your ass while you are belaying. The ones that ask you stupid questions like,"So...you like holding ropes......heh,heh,heh.....let me see your teeth!" all the while just kinda chuckling and standing behind you just inside of your"bubble". You can hear him breathing, its raspy from being filtered through his chaw.....Bad fag! Down! Go away!
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Thanks Clevis that made my day. I will be bring my faggyness to the cliffs this Sunday to enjoy the weatther and warm up on everyones projects.
Living the dream
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

Hi Andrew. Based on the two posts above I'm going to have to cancel on our trip to the Red on Sunday.....

....I'm going over to Clevis house instead to "watch movies".