snow, i hate it

Discussions full of RAGE!
krampus

Post by krampus »

to hell with training, I am quite comfortable with my suck. I just want to pull on some real rock
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

they've canceled school - again. i think i've tackled just about every house-hold project that's been looming. now i'm trying to be creative and think up stuff to clean or organize. :-( i need spring!
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

I realized today the one household thing i can do in this miserable weather: TAXES! get 'em done now so in April you can climb when the weather is tolerable
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
krampus

Post by krampus »

Josephine wrote:they've canceled school - again. i think i've tackled just about every house-hold project that's been looming. now i'm trying to be creative and think up stuff to clean or organize. :-( i need spring!
feel free to come out to my house, I will leave a key on the porch
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

balls before dick
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
michaelarmand

Post by michaelarmand »

I have not seen snow like this since I lived in upstate NY. I am loving it, cross country skiing all over the place....if I can only find some ice to climb!
I've been a gumby longer than you've been climbing.
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

I love it! I went out for a walk in it earlier (snow halfway up my calves), ran into my neighbors and their dog, and got to roll and sled down a pretty good hill I didn't even know was within walking distance. Let it snow!
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
hausrath

Post by hausrath »

You aren't getting a lot of sympathy here, Andrew.
"Mack and the boys would have thought anyone who traveled without salt, pepper, and coffee very silly indeed."
--Steinbeck
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Went out last night and just wore the dogs out rolling and playing in the snow. It was great. Even our cat got out and played in the powder for a few minutes.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I guess if you work inside you love it. If you work out in it you're tired of it.