Kentucky Bouldering

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

sweet pig lips? yuk.

let's be clear here...tommy and his crew are the shakers and movers. I was just afraid of getting shot, so I had to go knock on a door.

really what we need is to coordinate our efforts with landowners so we don't overlap relationship building. I got the guy by the firing range, and I think Christian and Tommy are talking with mr. Jack. So currently, I don't boulder at mr. jack's until they have cleared the way, and they are giving me time with Mr. Poynter...we'll get some if it to share in sure time.

but no BJs...
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

Joe: Here are your names: "Mr. Brown, Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink".

Mr. Pink: "Why am I Mr. Pink?"

Joe: "Because you're a faggot alright."
whatahutch

Post by whatahutch »

Did yall ever try the ol' pull up with Hank Jr. blaring, Harley hat on your head, and not wearing Prana approach.
Always worked for me when I wanted to make an extra buck or two when delivering pizza's to the rural community I was raised in. (Trust me my family and neighbors can and could easily fit in at Nada). And it works now when I want to climb/scout the areas around where I grew up.
Heck, they might even invite you in for a beer. Or at least to get warm and ask why a person wants to do such a foolish thing as hump rocks. After they find out you aren't there to steal something they might give you the go ahead. This works at the places in my hometown. They think I am crazy, but they usually nod their head ok.
I was even told, "Sounds kind of pointless. If the purpose is to get to the top, why not walk around and up it to get to get there."
In the case of one place they didn't give me permission for their land, because they didn't want me to die on their land, but said, "My neighbor won't care though. If he says something tell him I said you could climb over there."
"Come to send, not condescend" - Eddie Vedder
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

I had this current guy say "if ya die back in there, pull the body out thru someone else's property"...
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.