Free Kid's Harness

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
overhung

Free Kid's Harness

Post by overhung »

Bought a Petzl Ouistiti kid's harness about seven years ago, used once. My kids have outgrown it. Fits kids up to nine years old I think. PM me if interested. It's free.
I've had just about enough of this shit.
Jay

Post by Jay »

pm sent.
"Always carry a large flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake." -W.C. Fields
john e aragon

Post by john e aragon »

Jermey Egleston needs that harness, for his twins. I would say he would pay for it.
because i can
lonegreeneagle

Harnesses never go with out a user

Post by lonegreeneagle »

Hey now, don't get rid of it. When I take my now teenage kids out I carry all our gear in the truck or right out to the rock. I have on a few occasions gotten a youngster or a newbie up on the wall just because I had that "old" gear. No greater joy then introducing some one who maybe unable to afford gear or the chance to climb, that opportunity. That's my responsibility.

I understand the implications of responsibility, I never do it without parental consent and in some part participation. This act opens the doors to new people and our society. We are after all a social sport![/img]
Old school outdoor Dad here with teens into everything; Canoeing, Kayaking, Backpacking, mountain biking, Climbing, snowshoeing and camping in every season wet/ cold blizzards or dry spells we don't care we just want to get out there!
overhung

Post by overhung »

Update: The harness is already gone.
I've had just about enough of this shit.