Crag Talk

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.

How do you feel about talking about plastic pulling while real rock climbing?

You may select 1 option

View results

p0bray01

Post by p0bray01 »

All of this plastic pulling is very serious and you guys should stop talking about it now....NOW :shock:
"The Mountains are my church and climbing is how I worship" - Tommy Caldwell
tbwilsonky

Post by tbwilsonky »

rockclimbing is about plumbing the depths of your mortal soul, not discussing the specifics of your worldly endeavors.

period.

get with the program or stay at home.

-t
haunted.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Paul and I were talking about problems in my gym at the crag this weekend. It felt good and I hope I pissed a lot of people off.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Lateralus

Post by Lateralus »

where's the "I'll talk about whatever the ~&^% I want at the crag*" poll option?

*except climbing that shit is boring :lol:
"Good things take time, impossible things take a little longer"
Percy Gerutty
krampus

Post by krampus »

SCIN wrote:Paul and I were talking about problems in my gym at the crag this weekend. It felt good and I hope I pissed a lot of people off.
I knew you were a gumby
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

SCIN wrote:Paul and I were talking about problems in my gym at the crag this weekend. It felt good and I hope I pissed a lot of people off.
this is truly a gumball move, and I bet it happened at the Lode.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
steep4me

Post by steep4me »

krampus wrote:Talking about gym climbing at the crag is about as lame as it can get....PERIOD
EXACTLY
Hauling a big ego up a route adds at least a full grade.
Wes

Post by Wes »

I miss climbing at your gym with you all way, way more then I miss climbing at the lode.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
tania

Post by tania »

Wes wrote:
I miss climbing at your gym with you all way, way more then I miss climbing at the lode.

+1
"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." ~Keith Urban
JR

Post by JR »

How could you? It is terribly unpopular. 63% think you should refrain. Steep4me on the "What do you want to talk about?" thread would prefer you not mention any type of climbing in his vicinity. Thanks.